Familiar with this manufacturer …

Awesome24

Registered
Reaction score
This is peptide related not GLP- please remove if not allowed

Purchased GLOW on a group buy and the Jano testing came back but only provided strength not purity. The strength was good but given that the testing was represented as including both strength and purity now I am not sure about the product. The COA has a QR code and I verified. The organizer said purity testing was another $400.00 dollars.

The manufacturer is Shanghai Nexa Pharmacy, is anyone familiar with this manufacturer? Is it reasonable to question why purity was not included? I’ve never seen this before.

As I understand it, purity cannot be accurately tested in blends. Perhaps @janoshik can chime in to explain further (or correct me).

FWIW, Shanghai Nexa/SPC has something of a sordid history, and their "US warehouse" is believed to be operated by someone less than trustworthy/reputable. HOWEVER, I will say that their products sent for testing for the most part have not tested poorly (other than occasional under-filling which is common for almost all the Chinese at some point) so chances are that what you got is probably OK but in the future probably better off sticking with established suppliers with better reputations.

Back