Favorite GHK-cu?

VicBweets

Registered
Reaction score
Looking to start research on this, but don't need a ton... anyone have a preference that carries 50mg? Most I see are 10mg or more.

That's what I'm starting to think! Previous good experience but wanted faster shipping without a crazy price 🤦‍♀️.

Peptide world feels like, for picking good parts to a seller from the buyer perspective: Price, Quality, Shipping Speed; pick two at most :D. And also avoid picking any which are only one...or none :eek:

Peptide world feels like, for picking good parts to a seller from the buyer perspective: Price, Quality, Shipping Speed; pick two at most :D. And also avoid picking any which are only one...or none :eek:
I was messaging with Adam from Arctic a few weeks ago and he said he was hoping to expand his peptide offerings (including GHK-cu) soon but he was going to take the same approach with those products as the GLP-1's and do double-testing etc. before offering anything for sale so he said that could take a couple of months to get figured out.

I was messaging with Adam from Arctic a few weeks ago and he said he was hoping to expand his peptide offerings (including GHK-cu) soon but he was going to take the same approach with those products as the GLP-1's and do double-testing etc. before offering anything for sale so he said that could take a couple of months to get figured out.
Oh that's awesome. One of the things might be figuring out what is worth a factory sized order.

For the Canadians, AP has been amazing as our borders are a bit sticky sometimes.

Skincare might be the way to go next after weight loss. A few local and reputable clinics offer NAD+ infusions, so that one might be a winner too... but GKU-cu is so useful as a topical that I bet it would sell well to folks not quite ready to do injections even.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back