First 0.25 of cagri today on day 4 of tirz cycle šŸ¤ž

clayd

New_Member
Reaction score
Saw all the talk about whether to start on 0.25 or 0.125, I don't usually overreact with side effects so I did the .25

I have a tennis match tomorrow night so here's hoping the 36 hour fatigue and nausea doesn't hit me at 36 hours!!

Side note I had a harder time getting med out of the vial from grey market than I do out of the vials from compounded. The needle only wanted to draw air. I got it eventually but it took a couple punctures... probably dulled the needle, made it hurt a bit going in.

Saw all the talk about whether to start on 0.25 or 0.125, I don't usually overreact with side effects so I did the .25

I have a tennis match tomorrow night so here's hoping the 36 hour fatigue and nausea doesn't hit me at 36 hours!!

Side note I had a harder time getting med out of the vial from grey market than I do out of the vials from compounded. The needle only wanted to draw air. I got it eventually but it took a couple punctures... probably dulled the needle, made it hurt a bit going in.
Sometimes it's because you put the needle too deep in the vial, above the liquid, so you end up taking air only, try to insert it less.

Also, if your vial is evacuated, you need to inject air before drawing.

And third, once you get all the liquid, change the needle so you get a brand new to inject yourself with

thanks this is helpful.
Sometimes it's because you put the needle too deep in the vial, above the liquid, so you end up taking air only, try to insert it less.

Also, if your vial is evacuated, you need to inject air before drawing.

And third, once you get all the liquid, change the needle so you get a brand new to inject yourself with
thanks this is helpful. the weird part was that the needle was in the liquid, but still drawing air. i think it must have had something to do with the vacuum. so i will inject air next time. I can't change needles because i'm using single use syringes. it wasn't a huge deal though, just a bit of a pinch going into the belly. normally a can barely feel it. i've never had any issue/fear with needles.

Let us know how it goes. I know a lot of people here have said they use such a small amount of Cagri, and it's wonderful, but I started with .5, and it did nothing for me.

Let us know how it goes. I know a lot of people here have said they use such a small amount of Cagri, and it's wonderful, but I started with .5, and it did nothing for me.
I saw reports from people that it "hits" you anywhere from an hour to 36 hours later. I took it before 6am today and haven't been hungry yet. Had a 42g protein shake and maybe 8oz of leftover ramen broth. Very strong appetite suppression so far, no side effects yet but those are probably coming

15 hours in, no fatigue yet. Great suppression.

Only issue is I tried to play a little friendly tennis after work and just could not. It wasn't fatigue. I only had a protein shake and broth all day, I think I was just gassed from not eating.

Quit tennis and ate 3 Arby's mozz sticks before I had to stop

thanks this is helpful.

thanks this is helpful. the weird part was that the needle was in the liquid, but still drawing air. i think it must have had something to do with the vacuum. so i will inject air next time. I can't change needles because i'm using single use syringes. it wasn't a huge deal though, just a bit of a pinch going into the belly. normally a can barely feel it. i've never had any issue/fear with needles.
You definitely need to inject more air into the vial. I just had it happen to me again last night with a new vial of T15. I forgot to... :oops:

yeah like everyone else stated, add the same amount of air in the vial as the dose amount then put it in the vial and draw out, that should solve the issue with air in the needle!

15 hours in, no fatigue yet. Great suppression.

Only issue is I tried to play a little friendly tennis after work and just could not. It wasn't fatigue. I only had a protein shake and broth all day, I think I was just gassed from not eating.

Quit tennis and ate 3 Arby's mozz sticks before I had to stop
God.. what I would do for no appetite again....

thanks this is helpful.

Could you visibly see tip of the needle in the liquid? Sometimes the stopper sides are super thick and the opening is just a thin slit, so if you don't insert it at just the right angle is may still actually be in the side of the stopper.

I just made a US buy this morning... thanks. Can I ask what GLP-1 you are taking as well? Dosage?
tirz since july. stalled for the last 4 weeks on 7.5mg. moved up to 10mg this week and added cag 0.25 on day 4. cag broke my stall in 1 day lol...i hit a new low on the scale today and went down 5 pounds since yesterday. (i know i was retaining water/carbs, cag basically sent me into a 24 fast, so all of that came off and then some). here's hoping i can keep going down now.

tirz since july. stalled for the last 4 weeks on 7.5mg. moved up to 10mg this week and added cag 0.25 on day 4. cag broke my stall in 1 day lol...i hit a new low on the scale today and went down 5 pounds since yesterday. (i know i was retaining water/carbs, cag basically sent me into a 24 fast, so all of that came off and then some). here's hoping i can keep going down now.
How you feeling? Alot of people say cagri takes it out of you, haha.

How you feeling? Alot of people say cagri takes it out of you, haha.
feeling fine, no fatigue at all...i mentioned above i literally couldn't stay on the tennis court yesterday, i quit in 30 minutes. but it wasn't fatigue, it was just that i hadn't eaten any solid food all day, i was weak from that. but i'm not fatigued or sleepy.

i'm planning to keep chronicling in this thread over time, probably not every day.

feeling fine, no fatigue at all...i mentioned above i literally couldn't stay on the tennis court yesterday, i quit in 30 minutes. but it wasn't fatigue, it was just that i hadn't eaten any solid food all day, i was weak from that. but i'm not fatigued or sleepy.

i'm planning to keep chronicling in this thread over time, probably not every day.
Sounds good. Will be sure to read!

Back