First order from China and they lost it

scarywood75

Reaction score
You really can't make this up, I've made my first AmoPure order and was supposed to receive it today. Man I was so excited as that was my first order from China and Canada Post managed to lose it.

It was a kit of T60 supposedly delivered to my community mailbox and to my surprise when I came back from work it wasn't there - yeah.

Some neighbors will get it I guess, I'm so mad and needed to vent.

I have another T60 kit that's supposed to be delivered tomorrow, they better not lose it.

You really can't make this up, I've made my first AmoPure order and was supposed to receive it today. Man I was so excited as that was my first order from China and Canada Post managed to lose it.

It was a kit of T60 supposedly delivered to my community mailbox and to my surprise when I came back from work it wasn't there - yeah.

Do you live in a community that has an office? Maybe someone dropped it off there?

Do you live in a community that has an office? Maybe someone dropped it off there?
No unfortunately it's those red community boxes around the street, it's actually the first time they lose a package since I live at that address.

I placed a bunch of orders over the weekend, and while my stuff from Nexaph and Skye has arrived, my order from AmoPure still hasn't shipped even though the email they sent said it would ship within 48 hours of payment. I wonder what's going on over there.

I placed a bunch of orders over the weekend, and while my stuff from Nexaph and Skye has arrived, my order from AmoPure still hasn't shipped even though the email they sent said it would ship within 48 hours of payment. I wonder what's going on over there.

Chinese holiday week.

That makes sense! Hopefully things will be sorted sometime next week. I wondered if they had gotten swamped after the FDA news. Still a possibility tbh.
You may want to ping them tho, I've had 2 orders shipped from them this week, the last one was shipped a couple of hours ago and ordered Wednesday

Back