From brazil

maiconph

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m really happy to have found this forum. I’ve been following it for almost two months now. I haven’t come across anyone from Brazil yet, but if there’s someone here, I’d be thrilled to connect!

In Brazil, we don’t have Monjouro available in pharmacies yet due to a lack of the product. The only option is Ozempic, which costs around 2,000 BRL (approximately 400 USD). However, buying research peptides here is incredibly good and affordable—costing an unbelievable 5% of the price of Ozempic from the pharmacy.

I’ve already made a purchase through Rachel, and everything went smoothly. However, the cost was quite high, so for this new purchase, I decided to go with Amopure and GYC. I’m currently waiting for the shipment to arrive.

Once it does, I’ll share a review of the delivery process and my experience buying from these suppliers in Brazil.

In Brazil, unlike in some other countries, health insurance does not cover medications, except for cancer treatments or very serious illnesses. We have a public health system called the Sistema Único de Saúde (SUS), which is free and provides medications, but only for treatments where the medication is officially indicated.

Since Ozempic and Monjou are off-label for weight loss, they are not covered.As a result, anyone using GLP-1 medications in Brazil has to pay the full price, which makes this treatment accessible only to wealthy individuals. This situation makes the process in my country exclusive to those who can afford it, leaving a significant portion of the population without access to these treatments.

Hello and Welcome! You are the first from Brazil that I'm aware of. Once you figure out the vendors, you can ask if they will ship to you. Hopefully you can get things in the mail without being seized. I am completely unfamiliar with how that might work there. I wish I could help more, but I'm at a loss.

Welcome! "Only available to the wealthy who can afford it" is something the US and Brazilian healthcare systems have in common!

Welcome. Ahh global healthcare systems....and prices! I usually order from places here in the US, but they order in bulk from China (? any in India?) and then just slap their own label on it. The reputable ones will do purity testing and I have started to see endotoxin etc being done.

Even compounding pharmacies get their stuff from abroad....I don't know if that is an option in Brazil either? Probably still need a physician's prescription for that.

I too have decided to cut out the middleman and just go direct to places mentioned here. I received an order from Amopure the other day. About a week after I ordered.

Back