From Florida

diver22

New_Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm doing some research on going this route, Telehealth is out of control and all this FDA stuff is stressing me and the world.

I have been poking and have found several great post and been very helpful and people have been very patient with me...lol

If anyone can provide any help, on who is a good source to purchase from would be great...

If anyone can provide any help, on who is a good source to purchase from would be great...

First, understand you're considering the use of counterfeit peptides manuf in dark labs sold by shady characters.

I've only purchased from ASC Angel - Tuk and SRY. Both of them delivered without problems.

You're unlikely to get a large number of suggestions from other forum members. I'm not sure if it's new person fatigue or what...

Those aren't the only two... It requires some upfront diligence from you prior to ordering. My two companies named above are not recommendations. Ask enough people and you'll hear a bad thing about one or the other.

First, understand you're considering the use of counterfeit peptides manuf in dark labs sold by shady characters.

I've only purchased from ASC Angel - Tuk and SRY. Both of them delivered without problems.

You're unlikely to get a large number of suggestions from other forum members. I'm not sure if it's new person fatigue or what...

Those aren't the only two... It requires some upfront diligence from you prior to ordering. My two companies named above are not recommendations. Ask enough people and you'll hear a bad thing about one or the other.
Thank you for your honest opinion, been doing so
E reading all over this forum with great and not so great things… like everything this is all deep dark places providing this stuff…

Back