GENERAL QUESTION ON INJECTIONS WITH COMPOUNDED PEPTIDES

christy0110

Reaction score
Hello
I am new, My name is Christy. I started on Sema for about 5 to 6 months then switched Tirz for 4 weeks and now on Reta for my 5th week. I have lost a total of 51lbs.
I wanted to see if anyone else has some stinging when injecting Reta. I did not have any stinging with Sema and Tirz.
I am having to inject slowly into the skin. I am taking 5mg of Reta. I just reconstituted a 10mg bottle with 1ml Bac water and injected half of it ( .5ml/5 units)
This time I had to use two injection sites due to stinging. It is not an immediate burn but stings once I get to the halfway point or inject to fast.
I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced this with any of the compounds.

I don’t have any experience with Reta but have had other peps burn/sting and if I recon’d with more bac water, it lessened. Maybe try 2ml of Bac?

Hello
I am new, My name is Christy. I started on Sema for about 5 to 6 months then switched Tirz for 4 weeks and now on Reta for my 5th week. I have lost a total of 51lbs.
I wanted to see if anyone else has some stinging when injecting Reta. I did not have any stinging with Sema and Tirz.
I am having to inject slowly into the skin. I am taking 5mg of Reta. I just reconstituted a 10mg bottle with 1ml Bac water and injected half of it ( .5ml/5 units)
This time I had to use two injection sites due to stinging. It is not an immediate burn but stings once I get to the halfway point or inject to fast.
I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced this with any of the compounds.
What is Reta?

Hello
I am having the same issue. The reta at both 10 mg/mL and 5 mg/mL concentrations stings badly on injection and then dissipates in ~5 minutes. I reconstituted the reta with the same bacteriostatic water I use for my sema, which has zero sting. So it's not the water. I will try testing the pH of the reta injection serum. In case it is off, is there a way to adjust the pH? My source for the reta is Suzhou Redgia Biotech Co., Ltd.

I am having the same issue. The reta at both 10 mg/mL and 5 mg/mL concentrations stings badly on injection and then dissipates in ~5 minutes. I reconstituted the reta with the same bacteriostatic water I use for my sema, which has zero sting. So it's not the water. I will try testing the pH of the reta injection serum. In case it is off, is there a way to adjust the pH? My source for the reta is Suzhou Redgia Biotech Co., Ltd.
I never tested mine but I'm guessing any PH up or down solution would work. The only thing I could think of was test strips and PH liquid for aquariums.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back