Getting started

shaendra

Registered
Reaction score
OK everything has arrived, so two last questions from me for now:

Starting on 2.5mg tirz... is there a best time of day/day of the week to start this cycle of dosing?
How do y'all dispose of the needles?

Thanks!

I take in the am. I started on the weekend. I was able to function fine. No side effects except constipation. I use an empty coffee can to put needles in, I break off the needle with my alcohol wipe, easy to do. Tape the coffee can when full and label biohazard and dispose with garbage. You can order free red plastic bio needle disposal cans, just search.

It was recommended to me when I started to take my dose between 3-7 pm. I don't know why that time was recommended but it's worked great for me

OK everything has arrived, so two last questions from me for now:

Starting on 2.5mg tirz... is there a best time of day/day of the week to start this cycle of dosing?
How do y'all dispose of the needles?

Thanks!
Newbie here too. I just ordered mine Friday. I'm excited yet scared at the same time. Please post as you go so I can get a feel for everything before mine comes. I need all the info I can get. I don't know how I got here in researching but I'm glad I did. Wishing all the luck.

Newbie here too. I just ordered mine Friday. I'm excited yet scared at the same time. Please post as you go so I can get a feel for everything before mine comes. I need all the info I can get. I don't know how I got here in researching but I'm glad I did. Wishing all the luck.
So I ordered a couple vials of bacteriostatic water (each are 30ml) and a 30-pack of “U 100” syringes with 8mm needles, from Amazon.

Injected a full syringe into the vial of tirzepatide powder (which was 10mg worth of powder).

Mixed it gently by rolling it between the palms of my hands, until it was all clear, no bubbles. I drew out 25 units, which is a 2.5mg dose (one quarter of the water I added) and just injected myself in my stomach. Didn’t feel a thing.

One note: the tirz vials have enough of a vacuum to them that they will try to suck what you drew up into the needle right back into the vial, so keep ahold of the plunger while you pull the needle out of the vial. Or I also read that you can “push” 25 units of air into the vial before drawing out the injection.

So I ordered a couple vials of bacteriostatic water (each are 30ml) and a 30-pack of “U 100” syringes with 8mm needles, from Amazon.

Injected a full syringe into the vial of tirzepatide powder (which was 10mg worth of powder).

Mixed it gently by rolling it between the palms of my hands, until it was all clear, no bubbles. I drew out 25 units, which is a 2.5mg dose (one quarter of the water I added) and just injected myself in my stomach. Didn’t feel a thing.

One note: the tirz vials have enough of a vacuum to them that they will try to suck what you drew up into the needle right back into the vial, so keep ahold of the plunger while you pull the needle out of the vial. Or I also read that you can “push” 25 units of air into the vial before drawing out the injection.
Where did you order your tirz from?

I take it at night since I get a headache.
I keep my used needles (re-cap) in a peanut butter jar. (Laundry soap containers also recommended due to the thick plastic l) You can drop them off at a sharps drop off once it’s full. Otherwise tape the cap on well if you’re gonna throw in the trash.

Not sure why someone is breaking off the needle???? Way more dangerous than just putting the cap back on…

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back