GLP1 groups and pages getting Zucced?

Reaction score
Just saw this when searching for a small private group my friends and I created to talk about our experiences with GLP-1s. It will not show me any results at all when searching for the full name, as well as any of the brand names. No groups. No pages. No posts. Can't even search the posts my friends made on their private timelines. Wonder if this will contribute to an influx of people here who haven't done a lick of research.

Screenshot_20240912-101303.png

That’s really interesting. I got snagged on tirzepatide, semaglutide, Mounjaro, Wegovy, and Ozempic. Zepbound search isn’t flagged….for now.
I wasn't able to search for Zepbound when I tried earlier. The groups still exist, just can't search for them anymore. Not surprised with EL trying to reign in the peptide market. The private group I'm in with my friends has absolutely no mention buying or selling peptides. I think I'm the only one in there not getting name brand or compounded and I've never mentioned it in the group. We mainly only discuss our progress. But Tirzepatide and Semaglutide are in the name.

Honestly I think this is probably going to do more good than bad (at least for a little while). There are a lot of very stupid people on Facebook who have no business shooting up research chemicals, never mind all the scammers and thieves. "How much bacteria water do I mix with my 5 megamunchkin vile of trizapertude to get 6 months worth of 75 unit doses subconsciously?"

Honestly I think this is probably going to do more good than bad (at least for a little while). There are a lot of very stupid people on Facebook who have no business shooting up research chemicals, never mind all the scammers and thieves. "How much bacteria water do I mix with my 5 megamunchkin vile of trizapertude to get 6 months worth of 75 unit doses subconsciously?"
Oh, I totally agree with you there. I literally saw someone say bacteria water yesterday 😂. I just find it interesting that you can't even search for official pages related to name brand anymore.

I'm just hoping they don't come flooding in here with zero research asking the same stupid questions over and over 😭

Oh, I totally agree with you there. I literally saw someone say bacteria water yesterday 😂. I just find it interesting that you can't even search for official pages related to name brand anymore.
My SWAG is that if this was prompted by communication or action from big pharma they probably need to refine what the searches will return so in the meanwhile they're just blocking all results completely.

My SWAG is that if this was prompted by communication or action from big pharma they probably need to refine what the searches will return so in the meanwhile they're just blocking all results completely.
Yeah, I was kinda leaning towards something like that. Would explain why the groups haven't been taken down yet

Someone on the QSC Pepchat yesterday asked how much water they needed for 5mg and then asked if they were on 2.5mg and how long a 5mg vial would last. That person has no business doing any of this.

I ran a little test too. A straight search using semaglutide and tirzepatide didn’t work, but no problem with using the words retatrutide, mazdutide, peptide, or Eli Lilly!
As Zippity said, it's probably all for the best for anyhow. Too many folks in those groups are being incredibly reckless and it's gonna ruin it for all of us if it keeps going unchecked. There are some groups that mostly focus on things like progress and general tips like mitigating side effects and things like that. Unfortunately those types of groups are the minority, and I'm hoping they don't end up getting Zucced with all the rest.

As Zippity said, it's probably all for the best for anyhow. Too many folks in those groups are being incredibly reckless and it's gonna ruin it for all of us if it keeps going unchecked. There are some groups that mostly focus on things like progress and general tips like mitigating side effects and things like that. Unfortunately those types of groups are the minority, and I'm hoping they don't end up getting Zucced with all the rest.
I agree. I only check in on FB about once a month and that’s enough! Should just delete it altogether but still keep in touch with a few people that way.

I agree. I only check in on FB about once a month and that’s enough! Should just delete it altogether but still keep in touch with a few people that way.
Too many of my friends still use it regularly and a few local communities I'm in rely on it for posting events and stuff. My neighborhood group and local buy nothing group are both pretty robust too. Everyone is always helping everyone else out. Otherwise I'd had deleted it by now lol.

This was posted today on Reddit, you’re comment rings true…

Attachments

• IMG_2807.jpeg
    IMG_2807.jpeg
    555.4 KB · Views: 93

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back