Go to Vendor?

Drewk312

Reaction score
What's your go-to vendor that sells some good peptides with 3rd party testing that affordable I like nexaph prices with their deals but always seem to be out of stock and very limited selections I'm looking for some alternatives or manufactures i would be able to make a deal with as I'm just one person starting out and want to build a connection

Since you seem to know exactly what you want, let me ask you a question. What are you willing to sacrifice? Quality, speed, safety, or price?

Because it sounds like you are asking who the perfect vendor is, and the answer is as you could guess. Look at the vendors. Then use the search function and sit back to do a lot of reading.

Most of these vendors all buy from the same reseller who buys from the same lab/manufacturer in China who also supplies compounding pharmacy's. I've spent a year going down this rabbit hole. Finding vendors on reddit, figuring out who their suppliers are and who supplies them. Then meeting others locally in the healthcare industry who get their peptides from the same local compounding pharmacy. Meeting someone from that compound pharmacy and finding that they buy from a manufacturer in China. Which just happened to be the same lab the reseller supplying all these other vendors uses. I met the local people during the past 6 months at dog parks and we now meet up regularly. Just recently connected everything about a week or 2 ago when I finally got the supplier to this 1 reseller. The lab has custom packaging options and so does the reseller for a fee. The compounding pharmacy still has to make sure the EC50 values are correct amongst other things before releasing the product. It's just cheaper to get it from China than it is to make it in-house. If you've got a GLP-1 online, no matter where you got it, there's a good chance it came from the same place. No matter the labeling or safety cap color. It's gotten rare to find fake or dirty products over the past 6 years or so. But I'm sure they're out there. And scammers who take your money and run. Either way, the only real way to know what you are really getting, is to spend the $200-$400 and lose a vial to get it tested yourself. That was the first thing I did before taking anything. Or know someone who has done it and can share the results with proof they got the testing done (as in including the order info. Even if personal info is blanked out).

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tirzbabe
Back