Great Peptides

Reaction score
I noticed that Great Peptides Nanjing website is gone, are they out of
business?

I just ordered from them yesterday! From what I understand, they also go under the name Nanjing Guruite

EDIT: Just went to check and am getting 404 error when I click through to their page. uh oh...

Yes, that's what I got, what made me check is that from my previous order with them and my conversation with Tim which is still in my inbox, I clicked on it to see if he had answered a question I'd asked a few days ago and at the bottom of the conversation it said " sorry, this account has closed. Please take note of relevant risks." That wasn't there before. So I have no idea what that means

I suspect that most customer-facing websites run by Chinese suppliers are going to vanish eventually. Apparently that's one of the main reasons the CCP has been targeting certain companies over there; they give to much exposure and attention to an underground industry.

I suspect that most customer-facing websites run by Chinese suppliers are going to vanish eventually. Apparently that's one of the main reasons the CCP has been targeting certain companies over there; they give to much exposure and attention to an underground industry.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back