Greetings from Oregon!

ellebeejay

Reaction score
Been lurking for a couple weeks, learning lots, many thanks to those who've gone before me: I've learned so much from exhaustively reading the threads here!

I've only been on Tirz the past 6 weeks but kept wondering why my drugs / delivery method seemed so diff from everyone else's. I learned here that it's b/c I am basically in a group buy run by a nurse practitioner, receiving (tested) powder that I reconstitute. Nice way for a newbie to get started and cheaper than a telehealth vendor, but...I am already going grey-ish! Let's go all in.

Looking forward to making my first buy and sending out for my first test in the next couple weeks as I continue to learn more. Will for sure post whatever I learn.

Welcome! I’m also in Oregon. Glad to see a neighbor here. I hope it’s sunny near you. Looks like the weather is turning and we’ll see the sun again in June 😭😭 ☔

I'm in the small Portland suburb across the river in WA ;) it's not at all sunny today but I'm so ready for fall that I don't even care.

I've been on tirz since June 2023, was not a super responder but slow and steadily have lost 35% of my original weight. I've gone through telehealth up until now but am terrified of losing it- it's helped so much more than weight for me. I'm no longer pre-D, my Lupus is virtually in remission, and I can ingest moderate amounts of sugar without bloating and water weight for a week. It's amazing.

Happy to be here and glad to see y'all from the PNW!

@katisaplot, even in 6 weeks I believe it has changed far more than the number on the scale. I am so much brighter and bushier-tailed, my mood is better, my workouts have been great. Looking forward to seeing a fellow OR newb and good luck to you!

High fives from Eastern OR.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back