Greetings from Washington State

brentm

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm a new member, recently registered. Truth be told, I followed a certain someone when I learned their Reddit profile was suspended. Super nice person who has a nice spreadsheet of suppliers in their profile which I use. I'm sure it's no secret.

I've been on provider prescribed Sema for about 5ish months. Up to the max dose and it seems to have stopped working. I also have had to supplement my Hallandale supply with additional Sema as there have been some gaps.

Now I'm on Tirz. I just made the switch last week so I'm on my second dose of 5mg. I still have some Sema left over from Hallandale and others... considering stacking the two but I haven't decided yet.

Down 30 lbs since I started. I have about 70 more lbs to go. My wife is down nearly 20lbs on Sema. It still seems to be working well for her.

What else? I guess that's the gist of it.

Thanks to whoever runs the forums and all the people who created and maintain this place. Thankless job I am sure. So thank you!

Welcome aboard.
Always nice to have another person join us.
Did you jump right to 5mg Tirz when you switched over or just increasing it each week?

Welcome aboard.
Always nice to have another person join us.
Did you jump right to 5mg Tirz when you switched over or just increasing it each week?

I stepped my way into it... First week I started with 2.5 tirz.... a few days later I took another 2.5... I didn't feel anything from the 2.5 first dose.

Then on my dose day (today). I just took the 5mg.

Right now I'm loving it.... starting to feel nice appetite suppression. And I would always get this nasty headache on Sema dose day... it feels like a dehydration headache even though I was drinking water. Tough to touch it with OTC pain meds, but usually a combination of the two (advil + tylenol) would eventually lick it.

I'm off script now so I'm just using Skye. Knock on wood no headaches.

Back