GYC GB will coming soon,Amazing price and Excellent quality

Annie

GYC/Nantong Guangyuan Chemical Co.,Ltd
Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,everyone.
Long time no see!
This is Annie.:love:I hope all of you remember us!
In order to reward our former customers, the prices of most of our products have a downward trend.
You can add my whatsapp/telegram :+86 13912240791
I will send the latest peptides price list to you!

Currently there is a wide range of peptide suppliers,various products,but we still Persist in giving our customers with High quality products and Good customer service!Here are some our Advantages:
  • Most competitive price: GYC will provide satisfactory price according to your purchase quantity and help you get the price that you expecxted!
  • Excellent refund and re-shipment policy: We guarantee that the goods you receive 100% match the batch reflected in the testing report, when the product quantity and purity are not qualified, we will execute the refund or re-shipment policy, which is the principle we always execute.
  • Good customer Service:We will be the first time to solve problem for our customers and take responsibility for it, no neglect and no avoidance.Therefore that is our best advantage.

We will be in line with the bottom line of the principle of honesty and integrity of the business, and gradually accumulate our loyal customers,and through continuous progress to become a supplier trusted and recognized by our customers.

Here is GYC-GB discord link!Our 6th GB will start on today 08:00am US time zone. Welcome to participate! Will have T-30/BP/Glow/GHK-cu raw powder/Glutathione!!!

GYC 6th GB product and price!

T-30 $260
BP-10 $65
Glow-50 $165
Glutathione 600mg $58
GHK-cu raw powder 10g $80
MOQ=$240

Here is our test report!!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Our new GB-7 start!

T-10 $80 (MOQ 3 kits)
TB-10 $110
Selank 10 $55
AHK-CU RAW 10g $150
GHK-CU RAW 10g $80

MOQ=$240

If you are a distributor and need to purchase a larger quantity of the product, pls DM me to request a Wholesale price!!!

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back