Hello Friends! đź‘‹

AMD1004

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Happy to be part of the GLP-1 forum family! I started through compound, paid waaay too much money and decided to go on my own. Ive ordered from “research companies” but am now researching purchasing direct.

I have experience with Sema, Tirz and stacking them both. I also added cycles of AOD, MOTSc, GHK-CU, DSIP, and Glutathione.

I look forward to continued research, hearing about your successes and meeting new potential vendors

-Lish

Hello Everyone! Happy to be part of the GLP-1 forum family! I started through compound, paid waaay too much money and decided to go on my own. Ive ordered from “research companies” but am now researching purchasing direct.

I have experience with Sema, Tirz and stacking them both. I also added cycles of AOD, MOTSc, GHK-CU, DSIP, and Glutathione.

I look forward to continued research, hearing about your successes and meeting new potential vendors

-Lish
Hi there. When you were stacking tirz and sema what was the dosage and when were you taking it, please? Thanks

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangopescolito
Back