Hello friends!

Petcats

Reaction score
Hi!

I’ve been on compound for a month now and never want to go back! I have a genetic condition that lead to very early, severe arthritis (I’m under 35) and a whole host of other problems that have gotten IMMENSELY better on tirz. Can’t believe I also get to be hot and skinny again (arthritis etc. robbed me of my former life as a workout instructor & certified cutie pie).

I knew The Big Scary was coming, so I already have some friends in my freezer, but not quite enough to get through this next year.

Jumping into the forums as my last peptide purchase was through one of the pricier US sites, and I’m interested in the cheaper CN kits. Just like everyone else: I’m a little freaked. Obviously not too freaked or I wouldn’t be here 😂 Super happy for any help or direction.

Looking forward to “meeting” new folks- and probably seeing some old buds from Reddit. Even in the month I’ve been on tirz, I’ve had some lovely exchanges with fellow researchers.

Xo PetCats (I’m some version of this on most forums, so, hi again if we’ve spoken!!)

Hi!

I’ve been on compound for a month now and never want to go back! I have a genetic condition that lead to very early, severe arthritis (I’m under 35) and a whole host of other problems that have gotten IMMENSELY better on tirz. Can’t believe I also get to be hot and skinny again (arthritis etc. robbed me of my former life as a workout instructor & certified cutie pie).

I knew The Big Scary was coming, so I already have some friends in my freezer, but not quite enough to get through this next year.

Jumping into the forums as my last peptide purchase was through one of the pricier US sites, and I’m interested in the cheaper CN kits. Just like everyone else: I’m a little freaked. Obviously not too freaked or I wouldn’t be here 😂 Super happy for any help or direction.

Looking forward to “meeting” new folks- and probably seeing some old buds from Reddit. Even in the month I’ve been on tirz, I’ve had some lovely exchanges with fellow researchers.

Xo PetCats (I’m some version of this on most forums, so, hi again if we’ve spoken!!)
Hi I like your name! I have 3 pet cats at home.

Feel free to reach out to these smart people with any questions!

Back