Hello from Croatia

Reaction score
Hi all,

I don't know how I found this forum, must be via reddit, but i'm glad i did.

Currently trying tirzepatide, but after 1 day (2.5mg, first injection), i just feel slightly throwing up and some reduced appetite, thinking my tirzepatide is bunk. So I've come here in search of a new vendor and I'm honestly overwhelmed. Soo many!

But, I look forward to chatting with you all etc. About me: 32 years old, lost 180 pounds without any glps but some of these last pounds are stubborn and my mood is really, really bad. So I've decided to try some stuff because why not. :)

Hi all,

Currently trying tirzepatide, but after 1 day (2.5mg, first injection), i just feel slightly throwing up and some reduced appetite, thinking my tirzepatide is bunk. So I've come here in search of a new vendor and I'm honestly overwhelmed. Soo many!

But, I look forward to chatting with you all etc. About me: 32 years old, lost 180 pounds without any glps but some of these last pounds are stubborn and my mood is really, really bad. So I've decided to try some stuff because why not. :)
Welcome! But I don’t understand why you think it’s bunk with slight nausea and slightly reduced appetite. A lot don’t feel anything on the 2.5mg dose (I certainly didn’t).

Welcome! But I don’t understand why you think it’s bunk with slight nausea and slightly reduced appetite. A lot don’t feel anything on the 2.5mg dose (I certainly didn’t).

This is the kind of stuff I don't know as all my info is based on reddit where people claimed miracles on this dose. This stuff is not available in my country nor will it be in the future I think so I resorted to peptide vendors. Unfortunately, 10mg costs about 230 euros here (the avg salary is 1000 euros, go figure) so I'm more than happy to find another source and discuss here.

This is the kind of stuff I don't know as all my info is based on reddit where people claimed miracles on this dose. This stuff is not available in my country nor will it be in the future I think so I resorted to peptide vendors. Unfortunately, 10mg costs about 230 euros here (the avg salary is 1000 euros, go figure) so I'm more than happy to find another source and discuss here.
Well there are some who are super responders and lose well at the lower doses. So I understand why you are wondering.

There’s a vendor connection area on here with information about some vendors. I certainly wouldn’t trust all of them. Read and read before giving anyone money. Also, one of the members on here has a spreadsheet he’s been working on. Maybe he’ll come along and provide it to you.

Hi, welcome. It sounds like its working well! Nausea is a common side effect and reduced appetite is actually what you want from the drug.
:unsure:

My research axolotl responded well at the 2.5 dose, down 9% body weight since June 7. I have noticed it possibly starting to slow down, and using compounded tirzepatide in my research was becoming too costly. I’m glad found this site to help me navigate. Plus the other research options that are available outside of the compounded market are a big plus!

according to EL, “therapeutic” doses don’t start until 7.5mg or 10mg

Last edited:
Hi all,

I know the Reddit posts you speak of, and they can be super discouraging! I personally didn't experience meaningful loss until 7.5mg. Don't let the super responders get to ya!

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uberschlager
Back