Hello from Georgia!

Caerys

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I come from Reddit but lurked for a bit to do some research and lots of reading. Still prepping for my first recon to make sure I get everything set, but I am excited for it! Getting needles shipped to my state is a bummer alongside some other shortages, but I won't be discouraged. Aside from just me, I'm also getting into this to benefit my mother since we both started taking compound around the same time. (She dived in after she confirmed I was actually getting product, haha.) The price and shortage fiasco really pushed me to look for a more affordable route for the both of us. I honestly still can't get over the savings vs compound vs EL. Now that I'm here and reading, I'm even looking into some other stuff. BPC-157 and MOTS-c are some that sound really great, but I'll definitely read more about them first. Hopefully I can stack them in due time!

Anyway, enough rambling from me. Glad to be here! C:

Hello, fellow Georgian here. As far as syringes go, it's only Amazon that wont ship here. You can order from an online diabetes supply without issue. I've used Total Diabetes Supply and Westend Medical, but there are tons of other options too.

Hello, fellow Georgian here. As far as syringes go, it's only Amazon that wont ship here. You can order from an online diabetes supply without issue. I've used Total Diabetes Supply and Westend Medical, but there are tons of other options too.
Hello! I really appreciate that info, I'll definitely look into them for needles. I do really like how helpful people are here. 😊

Amazon is just fucking weird. My state does not require a Rx for needles, and yet, Amazon does not ship to me anyway.

Throwing in a vote for Diabetes Warehouse. Sometimes one place is out of stock and another has it, etc. I've had good luck with them.

Can agree they are weird.. I work there. :ROFLMAO: I noticed some can be shipped to me from Amazon but they aren't the notable brands. I'll stick to the sources moonpies directed me to for the needles I'll poke myself with. I'm thinking West End first since they also carry BAC water, which is nice. Price isn't great for it, but that's okay.

Hello everyone! I come from Reddit but lurked for a bit to do some research and lots of reading. Still prepping for my first recon to make sure I get everything set, but I am excited for it! Getting needles shipped to my state is a bummer alongside some other shortages, but I won't be discouraged. Aside from just me, I'm also getting into this to benefit my mother since we both started taking compound around the same time. (She dived in after she confirmed I was actually getting product, haha.) The price and shortage fiasco really pushed me to look for a more affordable route for the both of us. I honestly still can't get over the savings vs compound vs EL. Now that I'm here and reading, I'm even looking into some other stuff. BPC-157 and MOTS-c are some that sound really great, but I'll definitely read more about them first. Hopefully I can stack them in due time!

Anyway, enough rambling from me. Glad to be here! C:
Atlanta here. For some reason, this listing will ship to Georgia, whereas others will not. Im sure it's some mistake that will get fixed sooner or later. I ordered them, and they were sharp and worked well. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F4KMVNS?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title

Atlanta here. For some reason, this listing will ship to Georgia, whereas others will not. Im sure it's some mistake that will get fixed sooner or later. I ordered them, and they were sharp and worked well. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F4KMVNS?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title
Truly a small world. Thank you for the link, I'll probably get that one before Amazon realizes it shouldn't be shipped. I'm glad I came out of my lurker hidey hole, everyone has been wonderfully helpful 😊

Went to the Sam's on Cobb Pkwy this past weekend, and picked up a box of 100 insulin syringes for $12 at their pharmacy without a prescription 😉

Wow, what a deal! My mother brought up a pharmacy that we have nearby and to check them out, as well. I'm in this for the long run so I might just stockpile on things when needed. Thank you for another source to look into! 🥳
Went to the Sam's on Cobb Pkwy this past weekend, and picked up a box of 100 insulin syringes for $12 at their pharmacy without a prescription 😉

Which brand do they carry?
1000002644.jpg

Oh interesting, it's the store brand. I looked it up and someone on reddit said they're just Easy Touch in Sams packaging, which is what I use anyway. The actual syringe should say Easy Touch on them. I don't have a Sams Club membership but my parents do so maybe I'll ask them to take me next time I see them.

Back