Hello from Texas

fit&phat253

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Total newbie here to the research journey. I'm here looking to help out the wife she has already lost 65lbs and is looking to lose the last 25lbs but now that she isn't considered pre diabetic insurance won't cover and wecant afford. Just looking for some legitimate sources. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone. Total newbie here to the research journey. I'm here looking to help out the wife she has already lost 65lbs and is looking to lose the last 25lbs but now that she isn't considered pre diabetic insurance won't cover and wecant afford. Just looking for some legitimate sources. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome aboard and proud of you for taking the journey to help your wife. There is plenty of information here, read through all the forums and you fill find the reliable sources you seek.

Don’t be afraid to ask questions and contribute to the conversations!

A source that isn't going to rip you off

You probably wont find too many people making quick recommendations to you. So best to probably just put in the leg work and do the research.

It sounds like with vendors.... it's all good until it's not.

Personally, I spread my risk out over several of them. Just to insulate myself from losing too big if I lost a deal or got scammed.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back