Hello from Texas!

Justagirlintx

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all. I’ve been on tirz for 13 months from several different compounding pharmacies. I was so naive and paid an insane amount of money for almost the entire year then found SDRX, then it came off the shortage list and went into panic. So I started looking into going grey and think I’m going to do it! Thankful for the people that have helped. Think I’m going to do Amo L60 and test. I purchased bac water from Tydes. Now I need to get filters, syringes/needles, sterile vials, and a case to put the powder vials in freezer. But wanted to ask where everyone purchased their syringes/needles for reconstitution? And what gauge? I saw someone said 3ml/23 ga for reconstitution. Oh and prob need a label maker thing!

Hello and welcome! From gleaming the forums over the past week, I've found that you can get some filters from peptidetest. The downside is that they're currently on backorder.. Regarding sterile vials, I've seen some point to the ones from Ks-Tek over at Amazon. For cases, if you want to be fancy, you could browse Etsy. There's a seller on Etsy with their own website, too, but it eludes me at the moment.. Perhaps someone else will link it before I find it again. An insulated lunch/freezer bag with an ice pack could also work in the mean time. For needles, you could try West End Medical or Total Diabetes Supply! (Thanks again, moonpies!)

When in doubt, though, hit up the search button 😊

A label maker sounds like a good idea, I'll have to add that to my list as well haha.

Hello and welcome! From gleaming the forums over the past week, I've found that you can get some filters from peptidetest. The downside is that they're currently on backorder.. Regarding sterile vials, I've seen some point to the ones from Ks-Tek over at Amazon. For cases, if you want to be fancy, you could browse Etsy. There's a seller on Etsy with their own website, too, but it eludes me at the moment.. Perhaps someone else will link it before I find it again. An insulated lunch/freezer bag with an ice pack could also work in the mean time. For needles, you could try West End Medical or Total Diabetes Supply! (Thanks again, moonpies!)

When in doubt, though, hit up the search button 😊

A label maker sounds like a good idea, I'll have to add that to my list as well haha.
You’re so amazing!!! So very helpful. Thank you!

I found the website for the cases! They go by the same name on Etsy. The cases are a beauty, honestly, but a little out of my range for now.. Maybe later!

Peptide cases: https://www.kcbycarrico.com/
Hi all. I’ve been on tirz for 13 months from several different compounding pharmacies. I was so naive and paid an insane amount of money for almost the entire year then found SDRX, then it came off the shortage list and went into panic. So I started looking into going grey and think I’m going to do it! Thankful for the people that have helped. Think I’m going to do Amo L60 and test. I purchased bac water from Tydes. Now I need to get filters, syringes/needles, sterile vials, and a case to put the powder vials in freezer. But wanted to ask where everyone purchased their syringes/needles for reconstitution? And what gauge? I saw someone said 3ml/23 ga for reconstitution. Oh and prob need a label maker thing!

I got a label maker, too! It's the Niimbot D11 that I see a few others also use here. I ordered it on Amazon.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back