Hello from Texas

SLZRdad

New_Member
Reaction score
Hello, I’m looking for a good source to buy Tirz and Reta from. Been on Tirz for 3 months from Amble and have only lost 10ish lbs. Thats why I’m looking to try Reta in the near future or maybe up my Tirz dose from 50units.
I’ve been looking into AmoPure’s Tirz, but aren’t sure how effective it is.

Just curious what your actual dose of Tirz is in mg...
50 units would only refer to the amount of liquid you are injecting.
If you are on a low dose of Tirz I agree you might what to consider increasing it first before moving to the next peptide.

I have bought both Tirz and Ret (have not used the Ret yet...waiting in freezer) from Amopure.
Also bought Tirz from QSC during Promotion/GB_18.
Early on also bought small quatities of various peptides from AC Peptides.

Other than gelling issues with AOD9604 from AC Peptides I have had no real problems with any of them. AC Peptides does have a warning on the website about possible gelling with AOD so I can't really blame them for that. Personally I wouldn't have a problem buying from any of them depending on my current need. I know some people have had some injection site burning with specific purchase of Amopure Tirz but I have not had any issues with mine in a different mg size.
Also will note that some people find the lack of communication from QSC very frustrating...but at the end of the day everyone pretty much receives their peptides as far as I can tell.

Just received my order from Amopure. They are fast. 10 vials of L30. looking for tesofensine and 5-amino 1mq as well.

as far as dose it all depends on the vial concentration and how you dilute it. peptides.org is very helpful
-G

Amo has been good to me, but know that a few people complained about stinging with the product, but it looks like a small percentage. Amo refunded these peeps apparently. Mine has been fine. Amo was super fast but I recently put in an order on Labor day and they are apparently doing some work on their machines because it's taking longer than usual. Haven't got tracking yet on day 6, usually they ship within 48 hours. Overall I'm happy with them though.

I used QSC for a different peptide to dip my toe in their waters and have been happy with them also. Great prices right now on some peptides with the current promo! I'm sad that I can't buy any because I'm saving money. QSC can be slow, Tracy is spicy, and you have to communicate with them on their terms, but if you know that you'll be fine.

I've purchased from Amo twice now and have no complaints. Good communication, and fast shipping. Product seems to work just as well as the compounded I was previously using.

Amo has been good to me, but know that a few people complained about stinging with the product, but it looks like a small percentage. Amo refunded these peeps apparently. Mine has been fine. Amo was super fast but I recently put in an order on Labor day and they are apparently doing some work on their machines because it's taking longer than usual. Haven't got tracking yet on day 6, usually they ship within 48 hours. Overall I'm happy with them though.

I used QSC for a different peptide to dip my toe in their waters and have been happy with them also. Great prices right now on some peptides with the current promo! I'm sad that I can't buy any because I'm saving money. QSC can be slow, Tracy is spicy, and you have to communicate with them on their terms, but if you know that you'll be fine.
I think several have * spicy* folks.. lol...people here don't like dealing with Lucy from SRY...and she has never been anything but sweet and helpful with me.

Just curious what your actual dose of Tirz is in mg...
50 units would only refer to the amount of liquid you are injecting.
If you are on a low dose of Tirz I agree you might what to consider increasing it first before moving to the next peptide.

I have bought both Tirz and Ret (have not used the Ret yet...waiting in freezer) from Amopure.
Also bought Tirz from QSC during Promotion/GB_18.
Early on also bought small quatities of various peptides from AC Peptides.

Other than gelling issues with AOD9604 from AC Peptides I have had no real problems with any of them. AC Peptides does have a warning on the website about possible gelling with AOD so I can't really blame them for that. Personally I wouldn't have a problem buying from any of them depending on my current need. I know some people have had some injection site burning with specific purchase of Amopure Tirz but I have not had any issues with mine in a different mg size.
Also will note that some people find the lack of communication from QSC very frustrating...but at the end of the day everyone pretty much receives their peptides as far as I can tell.
10mg

Welcome!

While several people are recommending places to buy from, I would urge you to do extensive research before rushing out to buy.

The fact that you said your "dose" is 50 units, tells me you don't understand enough, yet. I see you have the mg after being asked, but it seems like you might need to do more research first.

Where you buy from depends on your trust level. Some people have no issues using a product based on a test result the vendor showed them. Others want to send a vial or 3 from what they bought to make sure what they received matches the test the vendor showed them. Some want sterility testing done, and some will inject anything a stranger hands them in a dark alley, lol

I suggest you do A LOT of reading, decide which level makes you comfortable, then go from there.

Just asking for a vendor, or recommending a vendor that fits your style to someone you don't know, is a bit reckless, imo.

This forum encourages everyone to do their own research and determine safety for themselves. We are here to answer questions and guide you.

Feel free to ask any questions, search the forum, jump into conversations, or create a new thread for a specific topic.

There are many other places to pull research from too, and we can direct you to those.

This is a grey market where the products come from China, not a US pharmacy. Not everyone is comfortable buying injectable substances from a foreign company. And this market isn't Amazon, so you can't just submit a return and drop it off at the UPS store. Generally, once you buy something, it's yours and your money won't be refunded unless you spend $350 for a test, from a certain company, and the test shows a problem.

Make sure you know what you are buying and getting into! Make sure you know what guarantees are/are not in place. Make sure you are comfortable receiving vials that don't have labels on them and aren't linked to a test, if you choose that option. Make sure you know how to reconstitute lyophilized product, what tools you need, and how to calculate doses... Before you buy!

Welcome!

While several people are recommending places to buy from, I would urge you to do extensive research before rushing out to buy.

The fact that you said your "dose" is 50 units, tells me you don't understand enough, yet. I see you have the mg after being asked, but it seems like you might need to do more research first.

Where you buy from depends on your trust level. Some people have no issues using a product based on a test result the vendor showed them. Others want to send a vial or 3 from what they bought to make sure what they received matches the test the vendor showed them. Some want sterility testing done, and some will inject anything a stranger hands them in a dark alley, lol

I suggest you do A LOT of reading, decide which level makes you comfortable, then go from there.

Just asking for a vendor, or recommending a vendor that fits your style to someone you don't know, is a bit reckless, imo.

This forum encourages everyone to do their own research and determine safety for themselves. We are here to answer questions and guide you.

Feel free to ask any questions, search the forum, jump into conversations, or create a new thread for a specific topic.

There are many other places to pull research from too, and we can direct you to those.

This is a grey market where the products come from China, not a US pharmacy. Not everyone is comfortable buying injectable substances from a foreign company. And this market isn't Amazon, so you can't just submit a return and drop it off at the UPS store. Generally, once you buy something, it's yours and your money won't be refunded unless you spend $350 for a test, from a certain company, and the test shows a problem.

Make sure you know what you are buying and getting into! Make sure you know what guarantees are/are not in place. Make sure you are comfortable receiving vials that don't have labels on them and aren't linked to a test, if you choose that option. Make sure you know how to reconstitute lyophilized product, what tools you need, and how to calculate doses... Before you buy!
Thank you I appreciate your reply and guidance ❤️

Back