Help, I can't take a crap.

Moth08

Registered
Reaction score
Just kidding. I just wanted to be the first "new" person to say that. Hi. I've been lurking for several months and made the transition from compound Tirz to research Tirz a while back. Wanted to introduce myself and say hello and thank you to all of the folks here who share such useful info. Or just make me laugh. I'm in maintenance now (-100 lbs) and since I was a dummy and lost too fast my next moves are around rebuilding the muscle I lost. I'll probably be asking some questions about that soon. I'm medium-old and maximum tired so it seems daunting but I really want to be strong (or at least not weak, which is my current sorry state). Quit drinking and smoking during all this, too. Research powder is my only vice.

Anyway, thanks again. And see y'all around the boards.

You're in good company!

I keep thinking of a meme about shitting bricks. I mean actual bricks. No taper. Nearly the same size...

But my meme game is weak.

You're in good company!

I keep thinking of a meme about shitting bricks. I mean actual bricks. No taper. Nearly the same size...

But my meme game is weak.
Here ya go
IMG_6657.jpeg

There's a start!!!

And what about those posts where "I didn't lose any weight this week. What gives?"

And the answer nearly always is... "You haven't crapped in three days. Where do you think those biosolids went?"
I did truly underestimate the power (and glory?) of a good crap before all this. Eat your vegetables.

I did truly underestimate the power (and glory?) of a good crap before all this. Eat your vegetables.
Oxytocin almost immediately enables me to evacuate my bowls, and I have never met an obstruction that could not be cleared by the infinite power of sugar free Gummy Bears.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back