Henan definitely backed up

Goreandglitter

Reaction score
I’ve been pleased with my product but with x closing down they’re obv having trouble keeping up. Ali pay is no longer an option and ship time is 15-20 days

Attachments

• IMG_8844.jpeg
    IMG_8844.jpeg
    438 KB · Views: 116
I hate that they are all going crypto. Might have to stock up with a US supply for now. :/
I think it might have to do with Ali pay having an assurance that your order is shipped I believe it’s within 2 weeks??? And them being behind. Not sure though but taking away all payments methods that are backed up with buyer protection is definitely concerning

I hate that they are all going crypto. Might have to stock up with a US supply fo
I think it might have to do with Ali pay having an assurance that your order is shipped I believe it’s within 2 weeks??? And them being behind. Not sure though but taking away all payments methods that are backed up with buyer protection is definitely concerning
Who is your US Supplier and how much is it? I need to find a supplier!

I found someone who has some of X's US stock. So I've been buying from them. Prices are marked up a bit but ain't as bad as domestic

Yea I've been looking for alipay and feel the same way. I might try crypto in GB but not on my own.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back