Hey!🙋🏼‍♀️

SassyPants

New_Member
Reaction score
Hey y’all!🙋🏼‍♀️

Found this forum through reddit. 47 year old type 2 diabetic here. Have had sugar issues ( hypoglycemia in high-school & gestational diabetes at 30 ) for a long while.
Ive never been overweight in my life and so I have never taken my sugar seriously until recently.
Here to learn all I can.

Thanks a bunch all!

Hey y’all!🙋🏼‍♀️

Found this forum through reddit. 47 year old type 2 diabetic here. Have had sugar issues ( hypoglycemia in high-school & gestational diabetes at 30 ) for a long while.
Ive never been overweight in my life and so I have never taken my sugar seriously until recently.
Here to learn all I can.

Thanks a bunch all!
Many of us have anecdotal information regarding Peptides. There's a few that a pros. Ask as many questions as you wish and hopefully someone will help.

Many of us have anecdotal information regarding Peptides. There's a few that a pros. Ask as many questions as you wish and hopefully someone will help.
Exactly. I'm not too proud to mention that I'm not an expert and might be wrong when I post some answers (I've found that to be helpful in everyday life as well lol). I consider this a hobby for those of us with a thirst for knowledge and dedication to helping improve our own lives and the lives of others.

Back