Hey y’all!

DryHeat

Registered
Reaction score
Been on compounded tirz since March after being denied insurance coverage for brand. I’m down 33lbs… slow and steady. Decided to dip my toes into the grey after “tirzageddon” hit. I’m so thankful to have found this forum in my quest for knowledge. Recently placed my first small order from a stateside company while I gather more info and more confidence to choose the right overseas supplier. I’m a nurse and comfortable with measurements and reconstitution… just didn’t know where to start with gathering my research supplies.

Welcome! It's crazy how many nurses are open to testing vs the few doctors, including mine, that are against compounding options. I always refer them to the numerous recalls per year on the FDA site and the J&J covid shot my son took to keep his job.

Welcome! It's crazy how many nurses are open to testing vs the few doctors, including mine, that are against compounding options. I always refer them to the numerous recalls per year on the FDA site and the J&J covid shot my son took to keep his job.
Truly. I first heard about compounding of these medications from a fellow nurse. I’m all for finding ways to make life changing/saving options more accessible. Its disappointing that those working in science (doctor or otherwise) aren’t as open minded.

We have not gone through years and years of school being indoctrinated (pun?) in Western Medicine practices. Although many nurses are stuck on their opinions as well.

We have not gone through years and years of school being indoctrinated (pun?) in Western Medicine practices. Although many nurses are stuck on their opinions as well.
Yeah, that's very true. My mom is/was a nurse and is definitely somewhat jaded by the medical field. I also have a good friend who is an NP, and she is very open to GLP-1s and has read a lot of the studies on them.

Back