Hey y'all!

Ash.McCarty30

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I'm somewhat new to peptides. I did compound Sema from February-April and had some success with it. Was off because I got tired of paying $297/month and gained it all back plus some. A friend of mine introduced me to the wonderful world of peptides a few months ago. So far, the only GLP1 that I've used (since Sema) is the Retatrutide. I'm on my 5th week with it and so far, so good! It's just hard to find a good quality source that isn't so expensive. My SW was 263 and my GW is 160-170. I'm looking forward to learning everything that I can from you seasoned people! -Ash 💙

Welcome to the party. Sounds like you are already on a great path with Reta, on it myself and love it.

One of the easy to buy from domestics is Nexa.

Cain announced 12mg Reta restock on 10/25.

Not sure what you are paying, but you get 10 vials of 12mg Reta for $265. Lasts quite a while.

Thank you for the warm welcome!!
They are one of the very few that I have found and was bummed that they were out of stock. I'm going to check back on the 25th like you said and hopefully order a kit. That's a much better price than $150/15mg!!

Thank you for the warm welcome!!
They are one of the very few that I have found and was bummed that they were out of stock. I'm going to check back on the 25th like you said and hopefully order a kit. That's a much better price than $150/15mg!!
You can join their Telegram with the link at the top of their site. Lots going on in there and more recent COA test reports as well are direct posts regarding restocks and pre buys with discounts.

Happy Pepping!

Welcome.

There is alot to learn. Make sure you take your time and do your research and avoid jumping in too fast. The grey market is a really sketchy place, don't expect this to be similar to your standard e-commerce experience. You need to be very diligent here. This site has some wonderful and helpful people but is also loaded with shills, scammers and con men these days.

Good luck, but please proceed with caution.

Back