Hi all! Got room for another Reddit refugee?

FocusFiveTrees

Registered
Reaction score
So glad to have followed the breadcrumbs over here! I started on compounded sema in Feb 23, trying to lose about 40 pounds via the med spa route. I have lost 15 pounds and gained a lot of muscle thanks to a consistent weight-lifting/fitness routine (so maybe I lost 5 more pounds of fat and gained that in muscle). My clothes look better and I feel great, but sema just isn't the magic bullet for me. The food noise is still there. I no longer binge eat when stressed (which is huge), I love the fact that I don't care about cocktails (no hangovers since Feb!), but I'm not making the kind of progress a lot of others are. Plus, the med spa is crazy expensive ($400/mo for sema and that's b/c I was grandfathered into the "cheaper" plan).

Did a lot of research into alternatives and ordered tirz from AP in October and - wow! Complete difference. The food noise is muted now, even on 5mg tirz. Next week, I'm titrating up to 7.5mg and can't wait to see what that does. I quit the med spa sema, and am using AP sema to slowly wean myself off that (basically following the same titration, just in the opposite direction). It's probably not necessary, but it feels good, like a more gentle way to get my body used to the difference. Sema isn't awful for me, just not as big of a wow as tirz has been.

Right now, I have 3-4 months worth of peptides. Hard to say b/c I don't know what dose of tirz alone will be the best. So I just put in my first order with QSC for a double kit of 10mg tirz. and also ordered some Hospira bac water from a diabetes supply company. I noticed AP no longer sells the bac water, which is a bummer b/c I was going to add a few bottles onto my sema peptide order. But, oh well! So glad to be here where we can talk about these things without dodging the ban hammer.

So glad to have followed the breadcrumbs over here! I started on compounded sema in Feb 23, trying to lose about 40 pounds via the med spa route. I have lost 15 pounds and gained a lot of muscle thanks to a consistent weight-lifting/fitness routine (so maybe I lost 5 more pounds of fat and gained that in muscle). My clothes look better and I feel great, but sema just isn't the magic bullet for me. The food noise is still there. I no longer binge eat when stressed (which is huge), I love the fact that I don't care about cocktails (no hangovers since Feb!), but I'm not making the kind of progress a lot of others are. Plus, the med spa is crazy expensive ($400/mo for sema and that's b/c I was grandfathered into the "cheaper" plan).

Did a lot of research into alternatives and ordered tirz from AP in October and - wow! Complete difference. The food noise is muted now, even on 5mg tirz. Next week, I'm titrating up to 7.5mg and can't wait to see what that does. I quit the med spa sema, and am using AP sema to slowly wean myself off that (basically following the same titration, just in the opposite direction). It's probably not necessary, but it feels good, like a more gentle way to get my body used to the difference. Sema isn't awful for me, just not as big of a wow as tirz has been.

Right now, I have 3-4 months worth of peptides. Hard to say b/c I don't know what dose of tirz alone will be the best. So I just put in my first order with QSC for a double kit of 10mg tirz. and also ordered some Hospira bac water from a diabetes supply company. I noticed AP no longer sells the bac water, which is a bummer b/c I was going to add a few bottles onto my sema peptide order. But, oh well! So glad to be here where we can talk about these things without dodging the ban hammer.
Welcome

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back