Hi from Maine

Squirrelyk

Registered
Reaction score
New to the forum, but not to peptides. 45 yo mom of 2, registered nurse, pre-diabetic and down 70+ lbs after starting on Mounjaro, only to have insurance deny it after 9 months. Hello peptides. Now maintaining/slowly dropping to extended goal. Happy to chat, looking for reliable sources and info, and always down for an encouraging pep talk for anyone who needs it.

New to the forum, but not to peptides. 45 yo mom of 2, registered nurse, pre-diabetic and down 70+ lbs after starting on Mounjaro, only to have insurance deny it after 9 months. Hello peptides. Now maintaining/slowly dropping to extended goal. Happy to chat, looking for reliable sources and info, and always down for an encouraging pep talk for anyone who needs it.
Welcome!

Is it weird that any time I hear someone is from Maine my brain plays this song in my head? 🤣

Welcome to the peptide asylum @Squirrelyk ! My own story is similar to yours as my Research Alligator, Cocodrie, lost coverage for prescription Wegovy after about 10-11 months; research peptides were his salvation.

Currently at 60 pounds lost and within 20 pounds of BMI Normal which Cocodrie has set as his goal weight.

Chat me if I can help!

Last edited:
Welcome!! Always happy to hear experiences, good or bad! My Hungry Hungry Hippo was on Ozempic for 6 months, down 40#, when insurance stopped paying. Fumbled my way into research peptides and my Hippo is back up to 1mg Sema as of yesterday. 1 more month until he reaches the full dose.

Please, by all means, share your story, including vendor experiences, good and bad.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangopescolito
Back