Hi. I'm fat. I'm from Australia.

Reaction score
Interested in Retatrutide. Trying to work out the best source from china.

It's honestly doing my head in trying to work out which one is currently the most trusted.

It's honestly doing my head in trying to work out which one is currently the most trusted.
Hello, i am a ventor named Tuk. And i am from China. Which more things do you need i provide?
RDT_20240529_1916467049040282507887043.png

Welcome! Another fat guy here. :D

There are a number of vendors here, but I've only purchased from a couple of them so be sure to look for reviews and choose wisely. I know that shipping to AU can be more challenging for most vendors so make sure that whoever you pick offers some kind of re-ship guarantee if your order is seized by customs.

FatDallasDionysos here, welcome AussieBloke!
I’m a new member here so you should be rightly skeptical of my input, I won’t mind 😀

“Currently the most trusted?”
I’ve observed that the village elders here have a lot of accumulated wisdom around several Chinese vendors. Reading the forum posts from the past 18 months doesn’t take long and will give you a good basis for making an informed choice of vendor.

My observation is this forum group has developed a method worth following, and, their input and purchases have positively impacted vendor’s business practices.

Trust But Verify - R. Reagan & M. Gorbachov
The best vendors have now progressed to organizing Group Buys of peptide batches that are 3rd party COA’d and guaranteed by the vendor to be at a proven high level of quality. THIS is very new!

In my own small way I’m participating in my first GB of this type right now. I like it! It appears to me to be a very safe way of obtaining peptides of proven high quality at a low price.

EDIT: In Re Retatrutide, I believe there is a Group Buy of the type I’ve described being formed up now. Other members will have more information about this than I do.

Last edited:
Thanks guys :)

I just joined QSC discord and trying to learn about group buys. Seems a little disorganised and hard to follow.

Does anyone know if Australians have done any successful group buys of Reta?

Will probably just do my own order of the 10x4mg reta for my first one and pay with BTC.

Last edited:
Welcome, there are many suppliers here, thanks to the integration of ZippityDooDah administrator, you can find what you need, I hope you find the product you want

Well, I just placed an order for 20mg Reta with QSC to Australia with the special they were doing. Wish me luck!

I started out at 110kg last year. prescribed Tirz got me down to 94kg. Aiming for my healthy weight of 73kg.

Honestly love these meds and think they're one of the best things in the world right now.

Trying to convince my fat friends to try them.

Congrats on your first purchase! You chose wisely. Tracy will take good care of you. All you need now is patience. Especially if you need to deal with reshipping.

Contact with me pls. we are great partner in China, thanks ;)

Hi! I'm fat too! But not as fat as I used to be.... Still working on it. I'm in the U.S., so I don't have any knowledge or experience with shipping to Australia.

I'm pretty excited about reta. The idea of increased metabolism sounds like magic. Can't believe it's really possible nowadays.

Hello, you can consider SRYLab, and I will provide you with the best quality products! WhatsApp:+86 15377776395

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back