Hi there, Hotdog here.

hotdog!

Registered
Reaction score
I'm exploring this brand new--to me-- grey world for the first time since I've been on tirz for 4 months. My endocrinologist Rx'd Zep, for my 40 BMI and sleep apnea. But insurance didn't cover since I am (just barely) not diabetic, so I'd been paying OOP. Tired of EL's bullshit and greed, not to mention that of the insurance companies, so here I am.

Been reading since yesterday and I am learning so much. Incredibly grateful for all the information from you seasoned, knowledgeable peeps.

Absolutely! I quickly found that a year's worth is probably less than that.Those greedy effers at Lilly want $550 for a month of 5mg Zep. Assholes! God I am so mad at the gouging.

Hi hotdog! This is Sandwitch. I'm new to this forum as well. I feel your pain. I was on Brand-Tirz. for 8 months (paying out of pocket). Finally switched to compound tirz. Now looking at peptides. This forum seems to have a lot of useful information. Definitely looking to formulate a plan for the long term. Currently looking at stacking with cagri or reta to extend my tirz supply.

Hi hotdog! This is Sandwitch. I'm new to this forum as well. I feel your pain. I was on Brand-Tirz. for 8 months (paying out of pocket). Finally switched to compound tirz. Now looking at peptides. This forum seems to have a lot of useful information. Definitely looking to formulate a plan for the long term. Currently looking at stacking with cagri or reta to extend my tirz supply.
Research issues with pH and Cagri. For me it's off the table.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back