Hi!!

MamaC

Registered
Reaction score
Hi!
I’m new to this forum.
My prior Tirz source no longer carries it.
I’m trying to research China suppliers now… VERY nervous about getting scammed.
Can someone please provide me with any experience working with Great Peptides https://www.greatpeptide.com/guruite ???
Are they legit? Product quality?
I was talking to them on WhatsApp… he said they ship from the USA, and delivery is usually next day. Uses PayPal for payment.
Any input is appreciated.

No idea :)

But if they offer China prices and ship from the US I would consider that a red flag.
If they found you, that's a red flag - better to go with a vendor you find yourself.

Red flags does not mean there is an issue with them, I really have no idea and can't comment.
Have they given you lab tests from Janoshik with their name on them? (remember to always verify lab reports on the Janoshik site).
There is no real way to be 100% sure, but going for a well reviewed vendor is always going to give you an edge on safety.

If you are worried about getting scammed, I would suggest that you spend some time reading here - And you will probably find a vendor that you have more confidence in.

Remember to check where they send from, what happens if the package is seized by customs, broken on arrival etc.

There are also some domestic vendors with decent prices (but probably not comparable to prices from China).

Shop around a bit, look at different prices and find your comfort zone between risk/reward. The reputable vendors both in China and domestic are in my opinion very safe to use.

I am not gatekeeping by not mentioning any names, it's simply out of caution since I can't personally guarantee that everything will be fine with the vendors I name. And I'm a vendor myself, so I'm also biased ;)

@dionysos has a list over vendors he personally approves of (keep in mind that's a list he has made on his own and there are no guarantees, but he seems like a decent dude to me) that's one place to start, another place to look is the vendor section: https://glp1forum.com/forums/vendors/

Hi!
I’m new to this forum.
My prior Tirz source no longer carries it.
I’m trying to research China suppliers now… VERY nervous about getting scammed.
Can someone please provide me with any experience working with Great Peptides https://www.greatpeptide.com/guruite ???
Are they legit? Product quality?
I was talking to them on WhatsApp… he said they ship from the USA, and delivery is usually next day. Uses PayPal for payment.
Any input is appreciated.
Hello and welcome!

I'm not here to endorse them, but I can reassure you that they are most definitely "legit" and not a scammer. I've come across many posts about them on another forum from mostly satisfied customers. Have also seen some very good and "good enough" Janoshik tests on them. I'll link several below for you. (And btw, when you're wondering about an untried source, or looking for a new one, it's helpful to scroll/search through Janoshik's public test results.)

But -- as you probably (hopefully) know -- a vendor's previous product tests DO NOT GUARANTEE future results (because product batches differ). Nevertheless, good test results over time go a long way toward confidence in a vendor.

Anyway, hope this info is helpful to you; sorry did not see your question sooner. Wishing you all the best success.

Hello and welcome!

I'm not here to endorse them, but I can reassure you that they are most definitely "legit" and not a scammer. I've come across many posts about them on another forum from mostly satisfied customers. Have also seen some very good and "good enough" Janoshik tests on them. I'll link several below for you. (And btw, when you're wondering about an untried source, or looking for a new one, it's helpful to scroll/search through Janoshik's public test results.)

But -- as you probably (hopefully) know -- a vendor's previous product tests DO NOT GUARANTEE future results (because product batches differ). Nevertheless, good test results over time go a long way toward confidence in a vendor.

Anyway, hope this info is helpful to you; sorry did not see your question sooner. Wishing you all the best success.

What other forum are you referring.

I recently ordered with them through the whatsapp on their website and have received the vials of r10 quite quickly. I would however, like to test one of the vials I think, just to be sure. Would like to connect with other buyers to see if anyone else is interested in sharing the cost on a Reta 10mg test.

What other forum are you referring.

I recently ordered with them through the whatsapp on their website and have received the vials of r10 quite quickly. I would however, like to test one of the vials I think, just to be sure. Would like to connect with other buyers to see if anyone else is interested in sharing the cost on a Reta 10mg test.
Hi Gusty, the forum I referred to is Peppy's :)

You can check @dionysos profile for links to his spreadsheets that outline some vendors. This is a good starting point, but not to be used as your only piece of research. Plenty of discussions here about various vendors. Amopure.net is having a labor day sale that is pretty great pricing on Tirz. Shipping is high but fast. I have not used them personally, but you will find that a lot of people here have. There's a couple threads about them... referred to as AMO. Try searching amo* (the search doesn't work for just 3 letters, so put an asterisk). There are domestic vendors as well, but prices are a bit higher than the china options.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back