Hiiiiiiiii - long time lurker first time poster

Leduku4

New_Member
Reaction score
I cant remember exactly how I stumbled upon this forum, but its been amazing at introducing me to the world of peptides. Sooo, thank you for having this place hosted. It seems like a small'ish community with the same names and familiar faces in other numerous peptide communities i've found myself apart of.
Im hoping to stick around and get to a point where I can start to share the wisdom i've been fortunate to learn from others.
At the moment, i'm cautiously navigating sourcing from domestic vs china based suppliers, and understanding where the best value is.
Hopefully, I'll get to say hi as i bump into members here and in the other online communities

I cant remember exactly how I stumbled upon this forum, but its been amazing at introducing me to the world of peptides. Sooo, thank you for having this place hosted. It seems like a small'ish community with the same names and familiar faces in other numerous peptide communities i've found myself apart of.
Im hoping to stick around and get to a point where I can start to share the wisdom i've been fortunate to learn from others.
At the moment, i'm cautiously navigating sourcing from domestic vs china based suppliers, and understanding where the best value is.
Hopefully, I'll get to say hi as i bump into members here and in the other online communitiesA
Aaaah yes @Leduku4 thanks for reminding us all how calm, peaceful and lacking in official oppression this place is compared to others. It’s a Lake Wobegon forum where the women are strong, the men are good-lookin’, and all the Vendors are above average - Heavenly really 🙏🏼

Except that Garrison Keillor is down in the basement mixin’ up PowderMilk Peptide Raws on the regular!!! And Chef Guy Noir has so many vial cases stacked up in the fridge we can’t find our own pitiful OneYear hoard reserve!

Yes there’s a dark side here if you look. But welcome anyway Dark Lord Duku
🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏼‍♂️🙇

/s

Last edited:
Lol, now you've done it! @dionysos

Shall we start a thread "Show us your freezer"? Lol.. I don't even have a measly 49ct box filled yet... How many tide boxes do you have there Crocie?

@Leduku4 I started but 2 months ago and was convinced I'd never be drawn to the lure of the direct from China pricing, because domestic options are "cheap enough"... But they got me! I'm currently in the process of buying 2 kits of sema10 for my Hungry Hungry Hippo.

Welcome to the forum! Don't be afraid to jump into conversations or ask any questions. There's a wealth of knowledge here and lots of members willing to help.

Shall we start a thread "Show us your freezer"?

SURE!​

I'll go first Chef...
IMG_3722.jpeg

Aaaah yes @Leduku4 thanks for reminding us all how calm, peaceful and lacking in official oppression this place is compared to others. It’s a Lake Wobegon forum where the women are strong, the men are good-lookin’, and all the Vendors are above average - Heavenly really 🙏🏼

Except that Garrison Keillor is down in the basement mixin’ up PowderMilk Peptide Raws on the regular!!! And Chef Guy Noir has so many vial cases stacked up in the fridge we can’t find our own pitiful OneYear hoard reserve!

🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏼‍♂️🙇

/s
Clever and well written post.

Fifteen months of peptide therapy has had the side effect of loosening my tongue AND my wits Batscout.
At this point I will apparently say AN-Y-THING :oops:
And do it at great length too !!!
Sorry :-(
Nothing to apologize for, I think you have an intelligent writing style. I enjoy reading your posts.

🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏼‍♂️🙇

/s
😈🤣🤣 -thank you for the warm and loquacious welcome, Dionysos. Clearly a wordsmith and composer of the highest quality prose, hopefully one day I too will be able to provide as eloquent a welcome as you, to new members🤗

SURE!​

I'll go first Chef...View attachment 948

Ooooo, I like this game. Here’s mine, I don’t have a freezer that doesn’t do frost free cycle so I got this insulated insulin travel case with pockets for ice packs, and a thermometer so I can see at a glance the temperature it’s holding. It’s good for the 20 or so vials I’m hoarding from a recent domestics fire sale😋
IMG_5893.jpeg

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back