HK peptide, Fast shipping, In stock

Ailsa

Henan Kuisu Technology Co., Ltd.
Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am Ailsa from Henan Kuisu Technology Co., Ltd.

We are a company specializing in peptide product filed over many years. We dedicated to providing customers with high-quality products (purity above 99%) , excellent services and fast delivery(DHL about a week). We supply many large online stores in Europe and America. It also received unanimous praise.

Price: The price is cheap and supports multiple payment methods(Bank transfer, bitcoin, usdt,PayPal, etc). If you buy products from me, I will definitely give you the best price

Quality: We provide product test reports. Also supports you and your customers to test. If there is any problem with the product, you can contact me. We support customers to go for testing. If it is confirmed that there is a problem with the product, our company will bear the cost and return the payment amount.

Transportation: We have a professional freight company. We have cooperated with us for many years. We guarantee safe transportation. If there is a problem with customs detention, we also provide re-shipment or refund services.

Looking forward to the opportunity to cooperate with you.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to communicate with me.

Thank you.

Below is the price list, test report, and contact information:
1729740451116.jpeg
1729740491149.jpeg
1729740757954.png
1729740776611.png
1729740793914.png

(Other test reports are being updated)

Best regards.

Henan Kuisu Technology Co., Ltd.
whatsapp:+44 07928005766
E: aoyuming226@outlook.com
Web: http://www.hkpeptide.com/

Last edited:
Payment Methods: Bank transfer, bitcoin, usdt,PayPal, etc.
Shipping cost: DHL$60, USP$40. (If you buy more, DHL$50)

Last edited:

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrosa
Back