Howdy from the Midwest

AJ3118

New_Member
Reaction score
Hey y’all. I currently use a telehealth provider and am considering the DIY option. I was dreading the day the shortage would end! I may go the full price route but need to decide soon. I’ve been on meds since October 18 last year and am in process of tapering down / figuring out my lowest dose. I went from 149 to 114 and from a size L to a size XS. (I’m 5’3” and have a small frame.)

I’m not new to doing my own research and I did purchase some vials from AP awhile back. They’re sitting in the freezer, so I do have a bit of a runway here. Will likely just be reading / researching and not posting. (I’m more of a lurker.)

Appreciate all the prolific posters and I’ve got plenty to read to keep me busy!

Hey! Newbie from the Midwest myself. I just placed my first order with Tydes for a single vial of 15mg tirz. I know it's overpriced compared to CN vendors, but I need to dip my toe in and see if this is for me.

Hey y’all. I currently use a telehealth provider and am considering the DIY option. I was dreading the day the shortage would end! I may go the full price route but need to decide soon. I’ve been on meds since October 18 last year and am in process of tapering down / figuring out my lowest dose. I went from 149 to 114 and from a size L to a size XS. (I’m 5’3” and have a small frame.)

I’m not new to doing my own research and I did purchase some vials from AP awhile back. They’re sitting in the freezer, so I do have a bit of a runway here. Will likely just be reading / researching and not posting. (I’m more of a lurker.)

Appreciate all the prolific posters and I’ve got plenty to read to keep me busy!
Welcome! I'm also from the midwest ;)
Just a thought on the vials you have freezing, maybe send one for testing if you are hesitant? Sure, you'll sink $300 but maybe it gives you the peace of mind you need?

I am checking in from the Midwest. I just placed my first order with Tydes based on the information here....especially Galora's post. I use a compounding pharmacy at the moment, but with all the uncertainty, I wanted to have a backup plan in place.

There is a lot to learn, but it is fun.

Good luck to all of you.....and to me.

Back