I Might Freeze To Death

tangoecho311

Registered
Reaction score
No one told me how friggin COLD I would be. 6 weeks on Tirz. Taking 3mg every 5 days currently. (Very sensitive stomach). Down 15lbs on Tirz. I am utterly freezing. This is my least favorite side effect. I'm using a space heater and it's 71 degrees in my office. I'm wearing a hoodie! I'm about to buy a heated jacket.

No one told me how friggin COLD I would be. 6 weeks on Tirz. Taking 3mg every 5 days currently. (Very sensitive stomach). Down 15lbs on Tirz. I am utterly freezing. This is my least favorite side effect. I'm using a space heater and it's 71 degrees in my office. I'm wearing a hoodie! I'm about to buy a heated jacket.
Jealous!! I am always wicked hot. I keep my A/C set at 65 3/4 of the year.

100% agree it's awful. I have always ran hot and would routinely keep my office ac down to 70 degrees but within weeks of researching triz I started getting cold. Now, 80 in the office is where I like to keep it. I also noticed less sweating when I work outside which is crazy considering the heat index down here in the south.

Sorry to hear that it sucks for you. I'm the outlier as it's my favorite side effect. I was basically living in a constant hot flash after getting my ovaries out in my mid 30s. My power bill went down significantly, I was keeping the AC at 66-67 at night to try and prevent the dreaded night sweats. I have started bumping my AC up to 72 and I'm actually still comfortable.

I'm in Atlanta and we still had 90° days here just a few weeks ago. I'm a Northener with Baltic blood, so I welcome the cold and love bundling up. In have started to notice that particular side effect is starting to wear off some though. I'm about 10 weeks in.

However, my tune may change once winter hits.

I used to be so hot natured but now I freeze. Not sure if it’s the Reta, menopause, or the fact that I’ve lost a ton of weight. I’m going to be miserable this winter.🥶

Has anyone tried MOTS-C in effort to counteract this? I’m only a month in to semaglutide, and fortunately haven’t experienced the freezing yet, but I do generally get cold easily in winter, and particularly so historically when I’m trying to lose weight and my metabolism slows in response. I’m curious if the reported browning of adipose tissue from MOTS-C might help with heat generation and make this more tolerable. Planning to do a cycle in coming weeks to try it out, but would love to hear if anyone else has experience with this.

Has anyone tried MOTS-C in effort to counteract this? I’m only a month in to semaglutide, and fortunately haven’t experienced the freezing yet, but I do generally get cold easily in winter, and particularly so historically when I’m trying to lose weight and my metabolism slows in response. I’m curious if the reported browning of adipose tissue from MOTS-C might help with heat generation and make this more tolerable. Planning to do a cycle in coming weeks to try it out, but would love to hear if anyone else has experience with this.
I don’t know. But I’ll test that theory in coming months. Still waiting on my SS31 to cycle first.

I don’t know. But I’ll test that theory in coming months. Still waiting on my SS31 to cycle first.
Looking forward to hearing about your experience!

I’m four days into my first cycle of SS31 now. Not sure I’ve noticed any impact yet aside from injection site redness… maybe a small increase in energy / exercise tolerance? Could well be placebo, though.

I just finished 3 weeks on daily Ss-31 and take MOTSC before activity and used it often before ss-31 and no improvement on feeling pretty cold. It does ease up at night, likely heat from digesting food.

I just finished 3 weeks on daily Ss-31 and take MOTSC before activity and used it often before ss-31 and no improvement on feeling pretty cold. It does ease up at night, likely heat from digesting food.
Thanks for sharing. So much for that idea!

Yes I am there with you. Cold hands and feet. 90-100 degree weather no problem. Never had that problem…::::: Slowly becoming a lizard lol……

A little cold snap here in ga and I’m also freeeezing. Like ready to lay in bed under blankets all day freezing. That’s not usual for me at all, I’ll be out with a t shirt but tonight it was 53 and I was wearing a sweater and wishing for a jacket.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back