IMPORTANT - Until ZippityDooDah gets back into his forum here - I have an announcement for everyone

FamousGoodkitty

Research Expert
Reaction score
ZippityDooDah started this Forum and had plans for it; however no one has heard from him since Mid December 2023. With the plans he had for this forum, this seems quite unlike him, and a number of us are quite concerned. For any newbies coming in here, you are going to see a lot of Vendor posts and fewer discussions with much meat and truth to them, and Zippity's sage wisdom and unique way of being straightforward - telling it like it is. Those of us who have been around awhile are concerned, and after discussing with a couple of people, I decided to make this post. Please be mindful that this forum is not being moderated the way Zippity would have moderated. You will see a post in here by me about the Peppys community. I will also place the link here: https://chat.peppys.io. At some point this forum may go away when payments are no longer received by the hosting company, so be sure you have another place to be learning from. So with all that said, please be mindful, you cannot be sure of some of the information shared in here, since there is no moderation happening. Some of the things being said in here Zippity would not approve of. You are going to be seeing more and more vendors trying to sell you something. Before buying anything from these vendors, please be sure you check them out. Ask questions of the vendors making you lofty promises. Many MANY people have be "burned" with no product received, poor quality product, contaminated product, etc. TESTING is important. Your personal EDUCATION about these research products is IMPORTANT. Do not be using Research products in your research environments without having understanding and knowldge of what you are doing and without appropriate testing done. There is a lot of misinformation out there and some of it is coming in here without moderation. Do not use this forum as your only place to get information since Zippity isn't here to monitor what is being offered as adivce and answers. If he was here - that would be a different story. PLEASE, PLEASE people, be safe in your research efforts!! Get educated and don't trust everything you are seeing since there is so so much misinformation out there.

Dang! I came here to see what's happening. I didn't know zippity was MIA. That sucks. Zippity was my way into this world and I thought this might be a place to check if the walls all came down

ZippityDooDah started this Forum and had plans for it; however no one has heard from him since Mid December 2023. With the plans he had for this forum, this seems quite unlike him, and a number of us are quite concerned. For any newbies coming in here, you are going to see a lot of Vendor posts and fewer discussions with much meat and truth to them, and Zippity's sage wisdom and unique way of being straightforward - telling it like it is. Those of us who have been around awhile are concerned, and after discussing with a couple of people, I decided to make this post. Please be mindful that this forum is not being moderated the way Zippity would have moderated. You will see a post in here by me about the Peppys community. I will also place the link here: https://chat.peppys.io. At some point this forum may go away when payments are no longer received by the hosting company, so be sure you have another place to be learning from. So with all that said, please be mindful, you cannot be sure of some of the information shared in here, since there is no moderation happening. Some of the things being said in here Zippity would not approve of. You are going to be seeing more and more vendors trying to sell you something. Before buying anything from these vendors, please be sure you check them out. Ask questions of the vendors making you lofty promises. Many MANY people have be "burned" with no product received, poor quality product, contaminated product, etc. TESTING is important. Your personal EDUCATION about these research products is IMPORTANT. Do not be using Research products in your research environments without having understanding and knowldge of what you are doing and without appropriate testing done. There is a lot of misinformation out there and some of it is coming in here without moderation. Do not use this forum as your only place to get information since Zippity isn't here to monitor what is being offered as adivce and answers. If he was here - that would be a different story. PLEASE, PLEASE people, be safe in your research efforts!! Get educated and don't trust everything you are seeing since there is so so much misinformation out there.
I am new here. Where is the host, Zippity located? In any case, I will say a prayer for their safety.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back