Injector Pen

aDerpyPenguin

New_Member
Reaction score
There’s a couple threads hovering around in various places, but I thought a thread in this category may alleviate future posts.

How many of you use a pen rather than syringes? I ended up buying the Lilly Ergo 2 off AliExpress because it was the most affordable. I travel frequently enough for work that I thought it may be easier to travel with rather than a vial and syringes. Planning on getting one of those thermoses to place it in for travel.

Any suggestion on other pens, or experience with the Ergo 2?

There’s a couple threads hovering around in various places, but I thought a thread in this category may alleviate future posts.

How many of you use a pen rather than syringes? I ended up buying the Lilly Ergo 2 off AliExpress because it was the most affordable. I travel frequently enough for work that I thought it may be easier to travel with rather than a vial and syringes. Planning on getting one of those thermoses to place it in for travel.

Any suggestion on other pens, or experience with the Ergo 2?
If you use more than one peptide you will end up with more pens. Aliexpress has a good price on what ezpens sells as v2 pen.

Do you have a link to that? When I first started looking, it seemed like most pens popping up were equal price, which is why I went with the Ergo 2. That one was only $12 shipped.

Do you have a link to that? When I first started looking, it seemed like most pens popping up were equal price, which is why I went with the Ergo 2. That one was only $12 shipped.
See this thread

The Ergo is cheaper. https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256...22a874&afSmartRedirect=y&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa

I haven't tried the Ergo 2 but if it's similar to other Lilly it's a good pen.
My favorite feature of the savvio is when you vial is getting lower you can twist the end and as long as it's under 60 units it stops at how much you have left. An example. This morning I only had 21 units left in my vial and last night I didn't know if I needed to make a new cart. I checked and sure enough 21 left which was exactly what I needed for this morning. The v2 doesn't do that. I wonder if the Ergo does.

How many of you use a pen rather than syringes?
I use my Pen only for daily injectons. I fly about 4-6 times in a month and nobody cares about vials and syringes. One time I got asked for what this is and I answered for diabetes and they lost intrest in it

Back