Intro novel lol

moonrooster

Registered
Reaction score
Welp... I've been lurking around for weeks here/months elsewhere and have high hopes. I've got a couple different goals than most but will be documenting as I go. Have been on T injections for 3 years and have every single time/date/amount since day 1. Also will admit to being a forum nerd and am hoping this will help those with issues I have that aren't generically why people start these peptides.

I feel like I have a good idea which vendors I will try first but am always open to PM suggestions. (I know better) I'm ready to do all the testing and go about things the right way. Luckily the big boss at my job is very familiar with peptides and has already volunteered to help whenever I need it.
The journey...
1) insurance won't cover name brand
2) after recent events, lost longterm hope in compounding
3) have reconstituted powder before

Hurdles...
1) 330lbs all midsection 5'11 40yrs old
2) HBP but controlled
3) have made lifestyle changes with small results
4) low T but controlled for 5 years through insurance covered HRT
5) IBS-D 15 years
6) Sleep apnea treated with CPAP

Plan...
1) start Tirz 2.5 mainly due to many accounts of relief (slowing of gastric emptying side effect) of IBS-D symptoms in similar cases. Some experienced the opposite but the majority with this issue felt varying levels of relief, with a large portion feeling total relief. Have had better experience in the past with micro dosing HRT and spreading out the weekly amount, where now, it is a daily injection. Will assume to start on a twice a week dose.
2) weight loss is just a bonus but also needed. Many large lifestyle changes have already been made in the previous 12+ months. Weight gain happened over a 6 year time frame. Went from 250lbs in decent shape with 10 years in a physical job to 330lbs office job but same caloric intake with 1/8th the physical activity.
3) sleep apnea correction. Wasn't an issue before and hoping it will resolve/lessen itself as the weight is lost.
4) continue dietary changes that have already been made. Increase exercise to weight lifting to maintain muscle during hopeful losses.
5) genuinely hope to add to the data shared in the community about IBS-D
6) already have blood panels every 3 months

**Possible future information on female depending on success and much more reading/digging:

- effects of peptides on TBI survivor, where low caloric intake, could not be an option due to far greater physical reatlction by TBI individual.
- what would better suit someone with constipation issues where "slowing gastric emptying" would be an issue.
- cognitive processing +/- with peptides
- hormonal balancing, post TBI, with peptides

Always open to suggestions and happy to help where I can! Thanks!

Now just have to figure out this alibaba pay 😄

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missmaggie
Back