Jess from Ohio

Reaction score
Hello - Im Jess from Ohio- Mom, wife, RN. First started with local provider for compounded semaglutide. More researching lead me to utilizing domestic peptides . I’ve been continuing down the rabbit hole of researching which brought me to this forum. Jess

Welcome @JessDobb !
Feel free to openly discuss sources and their performance here; this isn't Reddit and you won't be banned :)

Full Disclosue: I'm a Reddit 'criminal' having been banned three times there for providing source information, and for "spamming" by providing GLP1 sources via DM's. There is only one thing I can say: "Guilty, your honor!"

Last edited:
Welcome @JessDobb !
Feel free to openly discuss sources and their performance here; this isn't Reddit and you won't be banned :)

Full Disclosue: I'm a Reddit 'criminal' having been banned three times there for providing source information, and for "spamming" by providing GLP1 sources via DM's. There is only one thing I can say: "Guilty, your honor!"
Thanks! Right now we (hubby and myself) are using tirz from amino research. I took advantage of the July 4th sale. I plan to stay on tirz but my husband is still having cravings so it might be better for him to go back on sema and possibly sema/cagr. So I’m just getting my feet wet with joining a couple vendor discords, pappys. want to ensure I’m being informed and safe as can be.

Thanks! Right now we (hubby and myself) are using tirz from amino research. I took advantage of the July 4th sale. I plan to stay on tirz but my husband is still having cravings so it might be better for him to go back on sema and possibly sema/cagr. So I’m just getting my feet wet with joining a couple vendor discords, pappys. want to ensure I’m being informed and safe as can be.
@JessDobb
You will find that Aminos Research QA process is not equalled by international vendors.
That being said, you will find safe, efficiacious and affordable GLP1s with a bit of diligent effort.
This GLP1forum.com haven is a good vantage point for research, and is much more restful than the Discord Server-hellscapes you'll encounter.
😬

Last edited:

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back