Jinan jianfeng supplier

Skl200688

Reaction score
Has anyone used the above mentioned supplier for tirz? They quoted me 230 for 10 vials of 10mg. I have been communicating with them via email. I couldn't find much by way of reviews or feedback. Let me know if you've ordered from them!

Has anyone used the above mentioned supplier for tirz? They quoted me 230 for 10 vials of 10mg. I have been communicating with them via email. I couldn't find much by way of reviews or feedback. Let me know if you've ordered from them!
I haven’t heard of them.

There are plenty of well-known suppliers in that price range. A seemingly good price doesn't always mean a good deal, especially with a supplier nobody has ever heard of before. Probably just another late-to-the-party company selling someone else's QC fail products.

There are plenty of well-known suppliers in that price range. A seemingly good price doesn't always mean a good deal, especially with a supplier nobody has ever heard of before. Probably just another late-to-the-party company selling someone else's QC fail products.
Thanks for your reply. Imma skip it for now and keep looking, don't need to order for a few weeks anyway.

Hello, I am Tuk, a supplier from China. we are wholesaler and used to talk business with old customers. Got to know that there are some discussions in the forum, so I joined in. I would like to know the market situation. As Zippy said Janoshik test results show the quality of the product and our new round of testing is in progress. Results will be available in about three to four weeks. You are welcome to keep an eye on ASC!

Tirz 100mg--$180
Sema 100mg--$180
Reta 100mg--$260

Back