Just delivered from Tracy

Congratulations on your weight loss!
Slow loser here, sixty pounds in 5 months is very fast :)
How did you transition from Tirzepatide to Retaglutide?
Did you simply stop taking Tirz @10mg and start directly with Reta @10mg?
For what it's worth, I had a similar journey in 2023. 80#/6 months. Tirz 5mg the entire time. Reached goal wt in October, & dropped down to 2.5/wk. Decided to try reta in Jan 2024 after reading multiple reports of thermogenesis. Definitely liked tirz overall, felt great, but was always cold, regardless of room temp, clothing, or what I ate. Even wore a hat in a 75 degree room to stay warm. Went directly to 2mg reta from 2.5 tirz. Everything mostly the same, feel great, & no longer cold. Reta is dosed slightly lower than tirz. My experience was 2mg reta roughly equal to 2.5 tirz.

I have been taking Reta since December 2023. Down 59 pounds, started at 10mgs (was on Tirz 10mgs) and now at 15mgs. This week I am starting 15mg every 5 days. I like it much better than Tirz, do not feel lethargic like on Tirz.
I get that you were on 10mg of Tirz but they are still 2 different GLP’s, you started Reta on 10mg right away and didn’t get sick? Wonder if that is normal or if you had some weak Reta? I’m genuinely curious.

I get that you were on 10mg of Tirz but they are still 2 different GLP’s, you started Reta on 10mg right away and didn’t get sick? Wonder if that is normal or if you had some weak Reta? I’m genuinely curious.
I actually felt better gave me more energy, curbed appetite and it broke my plateau..

Congratulations on your weight loss!
Slow loser here, sixty pounds in 5 months is very fast :)
How did you transition from Tirzepatide to Retaglutide?
Did you simply stop taking Tirz @10mg and start directly with Reta @10mg?
Thank you, Yes I just made the change from 10mg tirz to 10mg Reta. from one week to the next. no problems, increased energy, Increased appetite suppression. I love Reta,

So I got my order from Wendy at qschem. So far everything looks good. I took a small amount- .5mg yesterday as I had already taken 1mg from my previous supply from Xce (R.I.P.- miss them). It is a small dose but I feel like it's working like it's supposed to. I will update in a week when I can switch over entirely.

I've had some issues with Retatrutide causing some fatigue- nowhere the amount that Tirzepatide caused me but I still have some. I'm lowering my normal Reta dose of 2.5mg a week and so far the new dosing (1.5mg this week) has helped me with my energy level and overall mood. My appetite is still down but my energy level is back up to normal. I know most people report they get energy from Reta but not me. Seems like a small amount of posters on Reddit respond this way to Reta. I seem to be hyper sensitive to glp-1s. Tirzepatide made me narcoleptic even on 2.5mg and I never ever got used to it. It's not really an option for me to take Tirzepatide. I'd sleep 12 hrs in addition to naps and I had no life after work. I've lost 30lbs and at my gw of 130lbs/5'6" and I'm taking Reta for maintenance now.

Update: So I took an additional dose of the Reta I received and it works great and I'm now confidant that I received the real thing. (I wasn't doubting before but without a larger dose it was hard to tell. I had taken Reta from a previous vendor and without taking a larger dose from the qschem I couldn't be 100% sure I wasn't just feeling the previous vendor's Reta. )I've taken all three so I can tell if I get Tirz or Sema instead.

Normally I would not have tried a new vendor without much feedback but I was panicked about places getting shut down. I thought after my order well that was super impulsive but since I used my credit card I felt secure that I could always chargeback as a last resort. So that is my review-100 percent happy with my order. I would like to add that Wendy was extremely helpful and even contacted me to make sure my order arrived safely and that I was happy with it.

Last edited:
So I got my order from Wendy at qschem. So far everything looks good. I took a small amount- .5mg yesterday as I had already taken 1mg from my previous supply from Xce (R.I.P.- miss them). It is a small dose but I feel like it's working like it's supposed to. I will update in a week when I can switch over entirely.

I've had some issues with Retatrutide causing some fatigue- nowhere the amount that Tirzepatide caused me but I still have some. I'm lowering my normal Reta dose of 2.5mg a week and so far the new dosing (1.5mg this week) has helped me with my energy level and overall mood. My appetite is still down but my energy level is back up to normal. I know most people report they get energy from Reta but not me. Seems like a small amount of posters on Reddit respond this way to Reta. I seem to be hyper sensitive to glp-1s. Tirzepatide made me narcoleptic even on 2.5mg and I never ever got used to it. It's not really an option for me to take Tirzepatide. I'd sleep 12 hrs in addition to naps and I had no life after work. I've lost 30lbs and at my gw of 130lbs/5'6" and I'm taking Reta for maintenance now.
Congratulations on reaching your Goal Weight and Maintenance!
I can see it hasn't been easy.

The info about Reta is useful to have as I'm pondering whether to use it, and how to best use it.
Do keep us informed as you learn more about your reactions to retrutatide.

Cheers!

Dear friend, if you have any needs and questions, please feel free to contact me🤝🤝

The info about Reta is useful to have as I'm pondering whether to use it, and how to best use it.

Cheers!
Dear friend, if you have any needs and questions, please feel free to contact me🤝🤝
Hi Wendy, thank you for your help. I've very happy with my Reta and gave an update to my review after taking my second dose.

Cheers!
It seems people on Reddit that seem happiest with Tirz are the ones that aren't tired from it. I kept waiting for it to get better because a bunch of people said the fatigue goes away if you stick with it. It just never did for me. Reta is much better IME and besides the first day (which does knock me out) I'm ok after that. With Tirz it was every. single. day. One guy I chatted with said he had to stop Tirz because he was afraid he'd fall asleep at the wheel.
I think it all depends on how you feel on Tirz. It worked awesome as an appetite suppressant I just couldn't wake up. I don't know why it affects me so much. Normally when ever I've dieted/lost weight in the past I have a hard time getting enough sleep. So it's not the weight loss. I did try electrolytes and b vitamins which were the most common suggestions but they made no difference.

Hi Wendy, thank you for your help. I've very happy with my Reta and gave an update to my review after taking my second dose.
I'm glad to hear from you, and if you need me for anything, please feel free to contact me at.🫶🫶🫶

So I also ordered some tesofensine to try out. It seems like it helps with focus and energy for a lot of people. Will be careful combining with reta, tiny dose to start and I might stop reta at first to try tesofensine on it's own. Reta is the best so far but all the glp1s make me tired to varying degrees. Funny how some people get energy from reta.

Back