Just received Henan order

Tirzismypeptide

Registered
Reaction score
15 mg x 10. Shipping was amazingly quick. Unfortunately had to take a break from Tirz after XCE while I researched alternatives. So I may not be feeding the hunger abatement yet. I don’t feel much of anything. I’m also a member at t Peppys (will keep info of forums separate) and they had info which confirmed Henan was underdosed but good on purity.

I’m very anxious to see texting results on Henan 15 as someone here generously sent off for testing. Please post for us as soon a you can. If this company has great results, shipping, cost and customer Svc I’ll be in heaven!

Unfortunately I am worried about how they stacked up against the others in this department. It was quite disappointing (found out after order).

Looking forward to seeing a hopefully better outcome. Thank you

Edited to add:caps are orange

Henan 15mg turquoise caps has been working just like XCE for my husband and I. I’m down to 129 lbs now, 4 lbs from goal weight.

Weird people are getting different color caps

15 mg x 10. Shipping was amazingly quick. Unfortunately had to take a break from Tirz after XCE while I researched alternatives. So I may not be feeding the hunger abatement yet. I don’t feel much of anything. I’m also a member at t Peppys (will keep info of forums separate) and they had info which confirmed Henan was underdosed but good on purity.

I’m very anxious to see texting results on Henan 15 as someone here generously sent off for testing. Please post for us as soon a you can. If this company has great results, shipping, cost and customer Svc I’ll be in heaven!

Unfortunately I am worried about how they stacked up against the others in this department. It was quite disappointing (found out after order).

Looking forward to seeing a hopefully better outcome. Thank you

Edited to add:caps are orange
Did a gb and have orange cap tirz (discord) hoping SPC is the actual vendor not HT since caps orange too.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back