KPV: Holy soft skin, Batman!!

amynurse

New_Member
Reaction score
So, RS started taking 250mcg of KPV 8 days ago, for MAST cell issues. And while I haven't really noticed any change on that front, an unexpected change has occurred. RS's skin is SO freaking soft!! Like, silky smooth. There have been no changes in soap, diet, etc in the last week. Even if this is the only benefit, RS will definitely run KPV again!

So, RS started taking 250mcg of KPV 8 days ago, for MAST cell issues. And while I haven't really noticed any change on that front, an unexpected change has occurred. RS's skin is SO freaking soft!! Like, silky smooth. There have been no changes in soap, diet, etc in the last week. Even if this is the only benefit, RS will definitely run KPV again!
Is this being injected?

That's really in interesting. I'll have to look into it. Do you think it might help with keratosis pilaris?

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back