Let see everyone’s weight loss results

I wish I would have taken before and after pics ..
I lost 80lbs using Xs tirz... got to 15mg then stopped for 8 weeks...gained about 8lbs back..then restarted at 2.5 mg which didn't do much ..using what was left of Xs supply and Amo... still on Amo now at 7.5 mg..
Also have about 2 years supply of Tirz from AR.. but always looking to test other companies as well... have about 20lbs left to go...
That’s great that you were able to bring your dosage down to 7.5 mg after a break, and still continue to lose weight! Congratulations, 80 lbs is quite an accomplishment!! 💪🏼 Are you stacking with anything else?

That’s great that you were able to bring your dosage down to 7.5 mg after a break, and still continue to lose weight! Congratulations, 80 lbs is quite an accomplishment!! 💪🏼 Are you stacking with anything else?
Yes I wanted to test how a reset would work... so restarted from beginning dose of 2.5 but didn't feel much..5 was much better.. I haven't stacked anything yet ..just used reset strategy (Cycling) which seems to work ...now getting close to goal and trying to figure out Maintenance dosing ...

Yes I wanted to test how a reset would work... so restarted from beginning dose of 2.5 but didn't feel much..5 was much better.. I haven't stacked anything yet ..just used reset strategy (Cycling) which seems to work ...now getting close to goal and trying to figure out Maintenance dosing ...
Nice!! I’m in maintenance as well. I just lowered my tirz this week to 5mg. So far so good, but it’s still early to tell if 5 is going to be the sweet spot. I use teso as well, once a week on Mondays now. But eventually I would like to be able to use tirz alone since teso isn’t widely available right now…well good teso isn’t widely available; junk teso is everywhere! 😆 I’m interested in a reset strategy as well, so thanks for sharing your regimen!

I wish I would have taken before and after pics ..
I lost 80lbs using Xs tirz... got to 15mg then stopped for 8 weeks...gained about 8lbs back..then restarted at 2.5 mg which didn't do much ..using what was left of Xs supply and Amo... still on Amo now at 7.5 mg..
Also have about 2 years supply of Tirz from AR.. but always looking to test other companies as well... have about 20lbs left to go...
Wow congratulations on that loss! And for maintaining

1724708276202.png
1724708147509.png
1724708174187.png

height: 5'1, 156cm
sex/gender: female

heaviest weight (last year, summer 2023): 155-160lbs? (70-73kg)
pic with white bra

lost weight without GLP-1s (this winter 2024): ~135lbs (61kg)
pic with leggings

current weight after tirz: 110lbs (50kg)
pic with jeans

total lost: 45-50lbs (23kg)

what a year it's been! i have learned the hard way that my mental state strongly reflects upon my physical health/appearance. i feel so much healthier and happier. GLP-1s have healed my relationship with myself and food. i'm no longer punishing myself nor feeling self-conscious when eating with friends. i've also ditched vaping completely with GLP-1s :) i would chain vape all day everyday, it was actually disgusting. i would like to lose a bit more weight so i have a safety net for when i'm trying to figure out maintenance to minimize weight rebounding.

Last edited:
View attachment 1507View attachment 1505View attachment 1506

pic with white bra

pic with leggings

pic with jeans

what a year it's been! i have learned the hard way that my mental state strongly reflects upon my physical health/appearance. i feel so much healthier and happier. GLP-1s have healed my relationship with myself and food. i'm no longer punishing myself nor feeling self-conscious when eating with friends. i've also ditched vaping completely with GLP-1s :) i would chain vape all day everyday, it was actually disgusting. i would like to lose a bit more weight so i have a safety net for when i'm trying to figure out maintenance to minimize weight rebounding.
Fantastic job!! 👏🏻🔥

pic with white bra

pic with leggings

pic with jeans

Your heaviest weight is my current weight after losing 112 pounds. 😂😂 Congratulations on your success. You look amazing!!🥰

pic with white bra

pic with leggings

pic with jeans

A-maaaaazing !!!! Congrats! You are an inspiration. 🙌👏🌟🥂🏆

Harry the Hungry Hungry Hippo started at 284 about 11 months ago... dropped to 242 after 6 months of name brand Ozempic, then went back up to 257 in 2 months while finding this place bc ins stopped paying. Currently down to 240 after almost 3 months back on sema. Just ordered half a kit of Cagri to see if that will help bc the discount version of sema doesn't seem to be working as well as the name brand did. 4H (Harry the HH Hippo) has a primary goal to get below 200#, but would really like to get down to 180... A weight that hasnt been seen on the scale in 35 years and would make for a total loss of just over 100#. That would be a magical thing!

Your heaviest weight is my current weight after losing 112 pounds. 😂😂 Congratulations on your success. You look amazing!!🥰
i appreciate your kindness a whole lot! losing 112lbs is AMAZING and if it was easy then everyone would do it. congratulations 🎉
A-maaaaazing !!!! Congrats! You are an inspiration. 🙌👏🌟🥂🏆
thank you so much ❤️ all the acknowledgment means a ton to me and i wish you luck on your journey as well

I have no progress pics yet as I'm just getting started, but I'll share my numbers!

Height: 5'7"
Starting Weight 07/21: 221
Current Weight: 208
Goal Weight: 160

Okay, it’s bittersweet to look at old pictures sometimes. I start to feel sad remembering that now at 48 years old, I spent a good part of my 30s and 40s at 265 lbs., but amazed that I was able to come this far, with help of course! So here’s my stats:

July 2022
265 lbs., size 18/20 jeans, 3X tops
High blood pressure, high cholesterol, prediabetic.
Started Mounjaro when you could get it for $25 with the big pharma bastard’s savings card.
Starting dose was 2.5mg weekly and made my way up to 12.5mg weekly over 6 months.
Also taking prescribed Metformin at 500mg daily.
In December 2022, the prescription Mounjaro became a hassle to fill because again, big pharma bastard Eli Lilly and now my PBM OptumRx decided to be a greedy money-hungry bastard alongside EL. Found tirzepatide through a very long trail of bread crumbs that began on Reddit before all the good subs were nuked. Continued on 12.5mg weekly dose with Chinese tirz.

June 2024
Started tesofensine at 500mcg daily dose stacked with weekly tirz, also lowered my tirz dose to 10mg weekly. Continued with Metformin 500mg daily dose.
Reached my goal weight of 160 lbs., and jeans size 12.

Today
148 lbs., size 8 jeans, Medium tops.
Tesofensine at 500mcg every 3-4 days.
Tirzepatide still weekly and lowered to 7mg in July.

Normal blood pressure, cholesterol, and insulin levels. Perfect bill of health, according to my primary care doctor. I’m beyond grateful that I discovered peptides when I did, otherwise my health would be in a completely different state today.

View attachment 1161
Beautiful! And so many congratulations!

2 weeks until I'm 50!!!! 5'4F
SW202 CW172 Lost 30 lbs in past 3 months. 30 more to go! :)
LOW AND SLOW, still at 5.0 triz. Not bumping up in dose until I stall a few weeks.
Also did 2 months of mots-c for engery and strength training boost.
100+ grams of protein, strength train 3x per week. Intermitant Fasting 16/8 or longer.
Fantastic! Did the Mots-C help with your energy? Has the increased energy lasted past the 2 months?

I wish I'd taken pictures too, didn't even think about it. Wish I'd done that me360. Wish I'd known to get a dexa scan and a bone density test. Full blood work I did have because I have full panels done every 4 months. What I have done is gained very recent knowledge that I am not 5'2, as I have believed, but only 5' and 1/ inch and I can tell you that resetting my Renpho scale with my new and apparently true height changed every measurement, so I changed it back and on my scale I am 5'2 again.

i appreciate your kindness a whole lot! losing 112lbs is AMAZING and if it was easy then everyone would do it. congratulations 🎉

thank you so much ❤️ all the acknowledgment means a ton to me and i wish you luck on your journey as well
Thank you!💜

I wish I'd taken pictures too, didn't even think about it. Wish I'd done that me360. Wish I'd known to get a dexa scan and a bone density test. Full blood work I did have because I have full panels done every 4 months.
That’s okay! It’s not too late! I only started taking pictures these past 2 months. I avoided cameras as much as possible for so many years that I didn’t think to document my weight loss with pictures until now. And that me360…man I wish I learned about that app a long time ago!!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back