Lipo-C? What can you tell me about it?

Bikechick

New_Member
Reaction score
I have searched here, Reddit, Google. Just as confused as when I started.😂

I am a bit skeptical about this hyped product, there is no real research to support its fat burning claims, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work, so I am closely watching user reports. However, its difficult to judge how much these injections actually contribute to someones weight loss - unless we find some twins, both of them on the same diet, same medications etc. with the exception that one of the twins will take the Lipo-C in addition while the second twin will not. And still it would not be good enough, we would probably need at least 10 pairs of twins to get some statistically significant numbers.

Anyway, don't be discouraged by my comments, I just don't like any product hyped by any "clinic" and I have never personally tried this product.

For me, i just take b12 for the energy to combat the tirz fatigue. I'm not sold on the lipo-c being effective for weight loss. Sometimes I take it because it's often easier to obtain than just b12

I was taking a formula similar to Lipo-C for two weeks. I started having palpitations, probably from the l-carnitine, so I discontinued it. It resolved. Just sharing my experience.

I take the bio-boost plus 500mcg the day after I take tirz. I really don't see it as a weight loss help at all but it does help with increase energy without making me hungry. When I was taking just B-12 either oral or liquid, I was getting hungry and had cravings. Stopped the oral, tirz controlled everything again and I was hesitate to try the bio-boost but I don't have a problem with hunger on it at all- who knows. It works so I'm going to keep doing it.

I take the bio-boost plus 500mcg the day after I take tirz. I really don't see it as a weight loss help at all but it does help with increase energy without making me hungry. When I was taking just B-12 either oral or liquid, I was getting hungry and had cravings. Stopped the oral, tirz controlled everything again and I was hesitate to try the bio-boost but I don't have a problem with hunger on it at all- who knows. It works so I'm going to keep doing it.
Can I ask where you get bio-boost? I don't think my Lipo C is working at all...

Can I ask where you get bio-boost? I don't think my Lipo C is working at all...
I actually used a groupon deal I saw on Reddit. It was $38 but I see they've gone up. I did one then turned around and ordered 2 more after I started using it. Lavender Sky also has them as well as Defy which was cheaper but I hated their extreme registration form. I just felt uncomfortable with all the info and questions Defy was asking for so I just did the groupon.

I actually used a groupon deal I saw on Reddit. It was $38 but I see they've gone up. I did one then turned around and ordered 2 more after I started using it. Lavender Sky also has them as well as Defy which was cheaper but I hated their extreme registration form. I just felt uncomfortable with all the info and questions Defy was asking for so I just did the groupon.
Last week I ordered 10, 10ml vials of LIPO-C w/B12 from splry for $130. Haven't received it yet. I tried regular LIPO-C from Limitless in the past and didn't think it was doing anything until I stopped taking it.

Last week I ordered 10, 10ml vials of LIPO-C w/B12 from splry for $130. Haven't received it yet. I tried regular LIPO-C from Limitless in the past and didn't think it was doing anything until I stopped taking it.
Don you know if they use Methyl or Cyano B12?

The link shows temporarily unavailable for me.

Back