Looking for long term Amopure users feedback

normal

New_Member
Reaction score
Who has been using Amopure for their research for awhile now?

Would you mind posting details- how long, effectiveness, results so far, any issues or reactions, etc.

I think it would be good to complie all of our research data with them in one thread.

What would you consider a while? Besides compounded, my RS has only used Amopure. First order was August 24th and second was September 4th and so far two different RS have used the T60 and S20 without stinging and with desired affects. I will say the pucks were generally broken up on the T60 and were mostly fine on the S20. Both vials that I have reconstituted (triz and sema) have been under good vacuum and had no gelling or other issues. I did use a filter when doing the S20 the other day.

Forgot to mention that they were reconstituted with Hospira BAC from a legit medical supply house.

Last edited:
Amopure Tirzepatide 10mg kit and Cagri 5mg kit.

Ordered 08/30 received 09/10ish w/all pucks broken.

First vial of Tirz gelled with Hospira BAC, company offered 1 free vial with my "next purchase" (not happening).

2nd and 3rd vial reconstituted, but were much weaker than what I was used to.

Have not used the Cagri yet.

I would caution against ideas like "effectiveness". There is no "better" version of a peptide.

I'll also throw in my standard caveat that the "purity" in lab tests you see don't mean what most people think. Its a measurement of peptide degradation and VERY rarely something else might show up there. So think of 99% tirz as "of the tirz that was in vial, 1% of it has broken down to no longer be effective" And the by-product of the degradation is believed to be perfectly safe.

So that out of the way, given 2 different vendors testing the same mass/purity. You're getting the same tirz from both of them. Contaminants are really just based on faith and reputation. Fortunately, by products of peptide manufacturing are mostly benign.

So any claims of X's tirz is so much more effective than X's is just in their head.

So specifically Amo, they had a history of underfilling mass by around 10% but that seems to have been fixed this summer. They have always tested high purity and since using vacuum vials have been pretty accurate on their fills. They (like nearly every vendor recently) have had some sterility test failures. (I recommend everyone just filter their peptides always)

There have been numerous reports of a mystery stinging after injection in r10,t10,t15, and t30 as I can recall. They have been pretty good about replacing the product upon proof of destruction.

My wife and I have been using their T60 for a month. Works as expected. I have begun to develop a histamine response which isn't unheard of for numerous peptides. No ISR from my wife. My sister is just starting on the S10. dionysus has probably used them longer than most people here though.

If you really want to pay with a credit card they are fine, nexaph also takes credit cards and probably has better quality finishing but the owner is a known liar so I don't trust him.

I have placed two orders with Amo and I have been very pleased. Some of the pucs were broken but the medicine still worked absolutely great. I have three research subjects using the t15 and the t30...everyone is happy with Amo and will order again this month.

I have placed two orders with Amo and I have been very pleased. Some of the pucs were broken but the medicine still worked absolutely great. I have three research subjects using the t15 and the t30...everyone is happy with Amo and will order again this month.
1727912216026.png

That wouldn't be your password in the Location field would it?

Lmaooo that’s hilarious

Yeah, it's something alright.

Please don't test the creds... I could be wrong, but that password look like it's seen some miles too (password reuse). Probably some permutations of the number of bangs at the end too, just for extra security.

The forum allows for login using your username or your email. Perhaps considering email address only would tighten things up a bit?

But I'm the dumbest guy in the room.

Yeah, it's something alright.

Please don't test the creds... I could be wrong, but that password look like it's seen some miles too (password reuse). Probably some permutations of the number of bangs at the end too, just for extra security.

The forum allows for login using your username or your email. Perhaps considering email address only would tighten things up a bit?

But I'm the dumbest guy in the room.
Psh, didn’t plan to try it out. I’ve trusted this forum as a safe place. No hacking here 🫡

Back