Looking into this because mochi pharmacy switch

Rdlveeee

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there! I’m at max dose of Tirzepatide and have been with mochi. Now that they have switched to their own pharmacy and I can’t find info on it if like to learn more about sourcing from China

I would recommend that you start reading the forum instead of asking this question. You are inviting bad actors to spam your inbox ;)

Do your research, all the information is available if you spend some time

Hi there! I’m at max dose of Tirzepatide and have been with mochi. Now that they have switched to their own pharmacy and I can’t find info on it if like to learn more about sourcing from China
I agree with @Bacchus, educating yourself as much as possible is paramount to understanding the risks and benefits of this process. This forum is a good place to start.

I know for a new member this forum can look intimidating with so many threads, but try to get thru, take your time reading, after a few days you will have a pretty good knowledge
next step will be to check @dionysos vendors list

After your stroll through this wonderful forum I would suggest next step be Peppys.
Peppys has an enormous amount of literature from books to understanding bitcoin and cash app. Now I will say peppys is not as friendly and not open at all to discussing source services. Don't do anything purchase wise for a minimum of a month. R&R -- read and research.

Maybe it would be best to continue with a provider for now until you have really done some research and feel fully informed about risk/rewards of research peptides. I have been learning for the past several months and still have tons more to learn. Try this GLP1 provider tool to find another provider for now so that you don’t lose your progress.https://www.glpwinner.com/

I just posted a promotion from Mochi in the Promos thread. They still seem to be up and running, but there are plenty of other, cheaper options too. It all depends on what you are comfortable with. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask questions. Lots of helpful people here and plenty of information.

Do people believe that it will be harder for a US consumer to buy research peptides in the future? My health insurance recently approved my doctor's prior authorization request. As a result, I receive Zepbound for me at minimal cost. My prior authorization lasts only six months. I worry that I may have trouble getting it renewed based upon the possibility of the pharmacy benefit manager making approvals harder. I was actually shocked that the prior authorization was approved because my health isn't that bad. Does anyone have any guesses as to whether whatever is needed to produce tirzepatide at home will become harder to obtain in the next few years? I hope there isn't a long delay before this is posted. I'm a new member of this forum.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nic246
Back