Mazdutide - The Overlooked Middle Child By Noteablequotable

Tl;dr for anyone not interested in reading it:

In terms of efficacy for weight loss we typically rank the current GLP1s as follows Reta>Maz>Tirz>Sema. While that's generally accurate, most people are taking very low doses of Maz, so low that we can safety increases them over 100% (6mg up to a max of 16mg, though 9mg is sufficient). When you do that Maz appears to be more effective than Reta with fewer side effects.

What a quick and easy read. I appreciate your presentation of this paper, as I had not heard anything about Mazdutide before reading this, and now consider it a very viable option. Thank you!

Great write up! This finally convinced me to recon the stash I have in my freezer today. Thank you for this!

This is great. Thanks for writing this up and your insights into the current research. I would’ve appreciated a brief introduction into what kind of agonist Maz was, I’d looked into it before but forgot, so I had to go to Wikipedia for the reminder.

Thanks for this, good read. I am curious anyone researching with Tirz, lost a lot, but still have that last 20-30lbs to get off, but plateaud? And then use Reta, or another alternative and it got the research moving again?

Thank you for such a great write up. Now looking into maz/reta now and maybe cagrisema. I have 2 kits of tirz already. I think I’ll start diversifying my portfolio.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back