Micro-Dosing Frequency

RedSkip

Registered
Reaction score
1723809023733.png

Curious if anyone has manipulated the days between injections to reduce the trough on the half-life cycle? It appears that by cycling half the dose every three days one can achieve the same peak dosage with less decline, smoothing out the transition between injections. More product is utilized long term, but the smoothing of the curve may be more beneficial.

Or is the intention to allow the RS to recover before starting the next cycle? Obvious, each RS is different.

So far I've only done an even split at 3.5 days (on 10mg). I had noticed that the last 3 days on the weekly schedule I had zero effects from Tirz so I started splitting 5mg every 3.5 days and the effects were more even everyday. I didn't start splitting until I had been on the 10mg weekly for 8 weeks already. It's allowed me to continue at 10mg going on 6 months now.

When I do need to move to higher dose, I think I will continue to split the dose.

I also split my 5mg dose Mon am and Thurs pm to reduce the trough. Therefore, no more product and I don't even really notice more hunger by the time I need the next shot. Whether there is an advantage to a recovery period is not something I could find any *facts* on. I have no side effects so don't need time where I have no aversion or reaction to food like some people report.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back