Micro-dosing vs. Name Brand Recommendations

RedSkip

Registered
Reaction score
Curious how many RS titrate up slowly vs following the predetermined increments recommended that name brand uses.

My RS plans to titrate slowly and customize a plan. During the R&D phase I’ve been able to develop a half-life calculator, which is visually crude, but can be used to track the potency that is the RS at any given time.

Curious others testing procedures and progress, appreciate your time.

I am not surprised that big pharma prescribes injections weekly, since they use an expensive injection pen; injecting twice/week would be a huge cost increase for them, even if the effectiveness of the dose wears off before 7 days.
If you feel comfortable, I would not mind seeing/using your half-life calculator.

Curious how many RS titrate up slowly vs following the predetermined increments recommended that name brand uses.

My RS plans to titrate slowly and customize a plan. During the R&D phase I’ve been able to develop a half-life calculator, which is visually crude, but can be used to track the potency that is the RS at any given time.

Curious others testing procedures and progress, appreciate your time.
There is a free (unless you upgrade, I have not) app called Shotsy. It does what it sounds like you tried to do. I like it because it shows very precisely the levels. My RS subject started at 2.5 1/wk and then titrated up to 5.0 (split 2.5 2x/wk) and it was obvious how the dips evened out.
1724074732164.png

I am not surprised that big pharma prescribes injections weekly, since they use an expensive injection pen; injecting twice/week would be a huge cost increase for them, even if the effectiveness of the dose wears off before 7 days.
If you feel comfortable, I would not mind seeing/using your half-life calculator.
Formula is pretty simple and you can manipulate the dosage/timing in excel. Hardest part was realizing you need a separate column for daily compounding to calculate the decline.

T has a H-L of 120 hours (5 days).
S has a H-L of 160 hours (7 days).

N(o) = Half-life from previous day remaining.
t = 24 hours
t 1/2 = 120 or 160 hours depending on material.
IMG_2700.jpeg

I started Tirz at conventional dose first and waited 5 weeks before titrating up so I could accurately gauge side effects. I took my dose 2 days earlier in the 4th week to be on a better day of the week for my schedule. I also use the shotsy app which helped me make the decision. I like that I can also record weight, any side effects and other notes in the app. I am titrating slowly as I have enjoyed having very little adverse side effects while getting some positive results and would like to keep it that way. There is also this plotter. https://glp1plotter.com/

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back